Sell Masch, Buy Schweiny?

Re: Sell Masch, Buy Schweiny?

Ive just joined a new setup with barcelona' date=' so im wondering if i should sell mascherano and get around £27,million for him, then use 21 of that to buy schweinstieger?

or keep mascherano!?

question really is.. is schweiny going to be a 94 anytime soon?

surely he is good enough.. help guys :D[/quote']

Both are quality players but ultimately this comes down to the type of player you want, as Masch is one of the best DM's in the game whereas Schweiny has the potential to be one of the best CM's.

IMO Masch is not going to be a regular for Barca this year as he's going to find it difficult ot nail down a starting spot in THAT midfield, so he may well just stay at 94 whereas Schweiny is one of the first names on the teamsheet at Bayern and if he keeps scoring in the CL then he will more than likely rise to 94 soon.

However having said that I'd still say this deal needs some serious thought as it all depends on how you are going to set your team up to pla. As you are Barca I'm not certain that Schweiny would suit the 'Tappy tap' style of play being that he's more of a marauding action packed midfielder in the Gerrard mould....but I'd still do it as for me Schweiny is the better player, and seeing as how i've got him in my set up and wouldnt swap him for Mascherano then thats got to be the way forward. :D

I reckon you should sell Mascherano and then use all of that money to buy Isiah Osbourne. You should then do a swap of Messi for Benzema with the Real Madrid manager' date=' and sell Pique to them as well :P[/quote']

i think not :P but seroiusly i think i should do it because schweiny is pretty ace, plus ill have extra cash from the deal to spend, and hopefully schweiny will rise to 94 too.. he is good enough. B)

Both are quality players but ultimately this comes down to the type of player you want' date=' as Masch is one of the best DM's in the game whereas Schweiny has the potential to be one of the best CM's.

IMO Masch is not going to be a regular for Barca this year as he's going to find it difficult ot nail down a starting spot in THAT midfield, so he may well just stay at 94 whereas Schweiny is one of the first names on the teamsheet at Bayern and if he keeps scoring in the CL then he will more than likely rise to 94 soon.

However having said that I'd still say this deal needs some serious thought as it all depends on how you are going to set your team up to pla. As you are Barca I'm not certain that Schweiny would suit the 'Tappy tap' style of play being that he's more of a marauding action packed midfielder in the Gerrard mould....but I'd still do it as for me Schweiny is the better player, and seeing as how i've got him in my set up and wouldnt swap him for Mascherano then thats got to be the way forward. :D[/quote']

hmm i get your point, the extra cash is a big bonus too though! ill play two holding players and schweiny would be one, i havent really developed the squad yet, still unsure on this one though :confused: