Sign in to follow this  
Guest MR. HAMMER

West Ham Till I Die!

Guest MR. HAMMER

Taken the mighty Hammers hope u like reading my posts will try to keep up with all my news have fun and fell free to leave feedback.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: West Ham Till I Die!

West_Ham_United_FC_Crest.gif

WHU GET FACE LIFT FROM CHAIRMAN!

On the night of the 20th around 2 AM most people in England will be sleeping but one man has been hard at work the West Ham United Chairman he has been looking for a new manager since the sudden departure from Avran Grant the boss has been working had and is now happy to say the new coach at the Hammers come in the form of Fulham manager Mark Hughes,

The two Chairman came to a deal wroth two million it is believed Hughes has signed a 2 year deal on ten thousand a month and the manager has told press this,

I am happy to be here West Ham is a big club looking to go forword not back I was told to sell to sign but will be backed if the right player comes up there is some names that wont be sold at any cost like Matthew Upson who is the club © we are looking to improve the side and take this side in to the 21st centery in football we aim for a top 8 finish and will get that if the side works together.

4817963569_1b90f2f085.jpg

NEW HOME KIT FOR THE FANS TO GET THERE HANDS ON!

west-ham-banner.jpg

FANS COME TO SEE HUGHES AT TRAINING!

mark-hughes_1546795c.jpg

THIS IS ONE MANAGER WHO HAS SEEN BETTER DAYS!

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: West Ham Till I Die!

lmsp_1555915_1_px_501__w_ouestfrance_.jpg

BISSY TIMES FOR THE HAMMERS!

With the new seasons soon to start West Ham United have been bissy thay have signed 8 new players the pick of the bunch young French star Herold Goulon the manager has also brought back Guillermo Franco after saying he is still needed here.

The players to join are listed here.

Favalli 88 FA

Goulon 85 FA

Franco 88 FA

Maresca 89 FA

Kanoute 92 PE 2-1

Riise 90 PE 2-1

Altintop 90 PE 2-1

Zanetti 94 PE 2-1

The side has seen:

Ilunga, Spence, Jacobsen, Boffin, Faubert, Mccarthy, Morte and Kovac leave in the deals and manager Hughes has said he still has more players he wants to sign with another FA having a medical todaay.