Midfielders

4rad4

Well I am in need of midfielders, and I have the following choices.

1) Xabi Alonso

2) Esteban Cambiasso

3) Daniele De Rossi

4) Michael Essien

Those 4 really capture my interest, but which one should I get? Which one has more chance of increasing or at least not decreasing?

Thx!

Re: Midfielders

Well I am in need of midfielders' date=' and I have the following choices.

1) Xabi Alonso

2) Esteban Cambiasso

3) Daniele De Rossi

4) Michael Essien

Those 4 really capture my interest, but which one should I get? Which one has more chance of increasing or at least not decreasing?

Thx![/quote']

i would defo go for xavi alonso as he is a better player than the rest and plays for a great team and national team

Guest Villa888

1) Xabi Alonso

2) Esteban Cambiasso

3) Daniele De Rossi

4) Michael Essien

Thx![/quote']

Essien or De Rossi. De Rossi single handed took Roma to 2nd last season and Essien is probably the world's best "holding midfielder". Definitely neither will go down (and I'd take a bet on De Rossi going up). Cambiasso did very well to take Inter to the treble but didn't play for Argentina so I doubt he'll go up and Alonso? He's been good for Madrid and was good for Spain but he won't rise. First two would be your best bet.

1) Xabi Alonso

2) Esteban Cambiasso

3) Daniele De Rossi

4) Michael Essien

Thx![/quote']

This order if you have the cash

Essien

De Rossi

Alonso

Cambiasso

1) Xabi Alonso

2) Esteban Cambiasso

3) Daniele De Rossi

4) Michael Essien

Thx![/quote']

I would go for

Essien

Alonso

De Rossi

Cambiasso

In that order!

Essien or De Rossi. De Rossi single handed took Roma to 2nd last season and Essien is probably the world's best "holding midfielder". Definitely neither will go down (and I'd take a bet on De Rossi going up). Cambiasso did very well to take Inter to the treble but didn't play for Argentina so I doubt he'll go up and Alonso? He's been good for Madrid and was good for Spain but he won't rise. First two would be your best bet.

OFFTOPIC

So this is you telling De Rossi will be a 95 and Mexes a 91? :))) on What planet? :)))

ONTOPIC

Essien

De Rossi

Cambiasso

Alonso

Guest Villa888

How can you put Cambiasso ahead of Alonso ? Alonso is far the better player!

He is? They're not even close to being the same type of player. Cambiasso is definitely your normal holding midfielder and Alonso is a pure CM. Though Cambiasso is better in my opinion as he can do everything Alonso can and CAN ACTUALLY TACKLE.

He is? They're not even close to being the same type of player. Cambiasso is definitely your normal holding midfielder and Alonso is a pure CM. Though Cambiasso is better in my opinion as he can do everything Alonso can and CAN ACTUALLY TACKLE.

All im going to say is look what's happened to Liverpool since Alonso was sold' date=' finishing 2nd where Alonso played a massive part in that, he leaves they finish 7th and and currently in bottom 2, says it all i think[/center']

IMO De Rossi is the best of the lot. Cambiasso is getting on in years but is still quality so is not a good long term option. Essien Is good in terms of defense and ok in terms of attack although i believe he is not used correctly at Chelsea. Alonso is great all round and is unparalleled in terms of distribution but for me De Rossi is the best midfielder in the world. Great defensively and offers the occasional goal and is an excellent free kick taker to boot.

IMO De Rossi is the best of the lot. Cambiasso is getting on in years but is still quality so is not a good long term option. Essien Is good in terms of defense and ok in terms of attack although i believe he is not used correctly at Chelsea. Alonso is great all round and is b]unparalleled in terms of distribution but for me De Rossi is the best midfielder in the world. Great defensively and offers the occasional goal and is an excellent free kick taker to boot.

Plenty of Midfeilders better than him!

Allright guys I appreciate your responses very much :)

Unfortunately, Cambiasso was snatched up before I had the chance, and my offers for Essien were rejected.

So I present to you the following midfielders

1) Carlos Tevez

2) Samir Nasri

3) Yoann Gourcuff

4) Lisandro Lopez

5) Darren Fletcher

6) Marek Hamsik

7) Giuseppe Rossi

Who would you buy form these 7? I have already bought De rossi, and I am able to snatch up another one of these guys. Who would you pick?

Unfortunately' date=' Cambiasso was snatched up before I had the chance, and my offers for Essien were rejected.

1) Carlos Tevez

2) Samir Nasri

3) Yoann Gourcuff

4) Lisandro Lopez

5) Darren Fletcher

6) Marek Hamsik

7) Giuseppe Rossi

Who would you buy form these 7? I have already bought De rossi, and I am able to snatch up another one of these guys. Who would you pick?[/quote']

I would pick; (in this order.)

Nasri

Fletcher

Tevez

Hamsik

Gourcuff

Rossi

Lopez

Guessing you need an AM...

1) Xabi Alonso

2) Esteban Cambiasso

In this order Cambiasso is definitly of the most underrated players in last year Need me to remind you who won CL last year and why? Also what happened to Argentina without him? Present footbal stands on dynamic DMs and this guy is just a machine. Xabi.. nuthin more to say that hes world champion and goin now for CL trophy with Mou who just love skilled DMs.

1) Xabi Alonso

2) Esteban Cambiasso

In this order Cambiasso is definitly of the most underrated players in last year Need me to remind you who won CL last year and why? Also what happened to Argentina without him? Present footbal stands on dynamic DMs and this guy is just a machine. Xabi.. nuthin more to say that hes world champion and goin now for CL trophy with Mou who just love skilled DMs.

Essien should be ahead of Alonso IMO. He's the driving force behind chelsea. He's a rock at the back and a danger upfront. Chelsea would win nothing without him. Just look at the win %age when he's not available.

1) Carlos Tevez

2) Samir Nasri

3) Yoann Gourcuff

4) Lisandro Lopez

5) Darren Fletcher

6) Marek Hamsik

7) Giuseppe Rossi

Who would you buy form these 7? I have already bought De rossi' date=' and I am able to snatch up another one of these guys. Who would you pick?[/quote']

For me (based on current form) it would be:

Nasri

Rossi

Hamsik

Tevez

Fletcher

Gourcuff

Lopez

;)

Unfortunately' date=' Cambiasso was snatched up before I had the chance, and my offers for Essien were rejected.

1) Carlos Tevez

2) Samir Nasri

3) Yoann Gourcuff

4) Lisandro Lopez

5) Darren Fletcher

6) Marek Hamsik

7) Giuseppe Rossi

Who would you buy form these 7? I have already bought De rossi, and I am able to snatch up another one of these guys. Who would you pick?[/quote']

Hamsik or Nasri.