The Next 91-94 Rated Defenders.

Heyy guys, need help on who will be the next 91+ defender after the next big league rating changes!?

i need a quality young centre half who can play alongside Gerard Pique who will rise to 94 > 95/96.

I knoww of Thiago Silva who will rise to 92, but i already have him,

defenders i already have are..

. Badstuber,

. Bonucci,

. Ranocchia,

. Boateng,

. Pique,

. Sakho,

. Kosceilny,

. Tasci,

. Raul Albiol,

Your probably thinking i dont need anymore, but im just checking to see the next up coming defender who will be around 93. Im basically finding someone to replace Raul Albiol. :P

Re: The Next 91-94 Rated Defenders.

Heyy guys' date=' need help on who will be the next 91+ defender after the next big league rating changes!?

i need a quality [b']young[/b] centre half who can play alongside Gerard Pique who will rise to 94 > 95/96.

I knoww of Thiago Silva who will rise to 92, but i already have him,

defenders i already have are..

. Badstuber,

. Bonucci,

. Ranocchia,

. Boateng,

. Pique,

. Sakho,

. Kosceilny,

. Tasci,

. Raul Albiol,

Your probably thinking i dont need anymore, but im just checking to see the next up coming defender who will be around 93. Im basically finding someone to replace Raul Albiol. :P

Ramos? Might not rise next changes but it's your best bet, he still has room and time to improve.

Guest Villa888

how about Kjaer or David Luiz

Luiz will eventually. Kjaer is an iffy one. Wolfsburg have been good and I think Kjaer will keep his rating for now but will have to work wonders to go up.

cheeersss guys somee good names popping up, i was thinking about kjaer but he has to be amazing to go up, and he just aint there yet to earn a rise. Im more likely going for hummels if i can get him, (havent looked yet) or david luiz.

Any good risers in the future that will earn 5+

i know of schmiedabach from hannover is going up +4/+5. Let us know on anymore and also your opinions still on the next 91-94 rated defenders in the next big league reveiws, :D

Vertonghen from Ajax is also a very good CB.

League in the Netherlands is capped at 90 so he wont go above that now but in the summer he'll move to a bigger club and will get very high. He is of the same quality as Vermaelen (also ex Ajax) and Arsenal are interested in him too.

Badstuber of Bayern

will get a +2 and is starting CB for Bayern now.

+2/3/4+ risings defenders to name a few:

Ranocchina will get a +2, very talented defender, inter are after him. Is beter than Bonucci.

Victor Ruiz, San Jose, Smalling, Papadopoulos and Toloi also will be in for (big) raises.

Vertonghen from Ajax is also a very good CB.

League in the Netherlands is capped at 90 so he wont go above that now but in the summer he'll move to a bigger club and will get very high. He is of the same quality as Vermaelen (also ex Ajax) and Arsenal are interested in him too.

Badstuber of Bayern

will get a +2 and is starting CB for Bayern now.

+2/3/4+ risings defenders to name a few:

Ranocchina will get a +2' date=' very talented defender, [b']inter are after him[/b]. Is beter than Bonucci.

Victor Ruiz, San Jose, Smalling, Papadopoulos and Toloi also will be in for (big) raises.

Actually 50% is already owned by Inter and he is currently on loan to Genoa. He will probably go back to Inter next summer (I suppose) ;)

Hes at loan to Genoa from Inter so they wont have to buy him for "25m"

They own half of his rights, its not a full ownership. For him to join inter in the winter, inter needs to buy the other 50%. There was/is speculation that they will make an offer in the winter transfer window. ;)

Genoa's president himself said we won't even sell him for 25mil.

Before you try to be smart learn the facts first.

They own half of his rights' date=' its not a full ownership. For him to join inter in the winter, inter needs to buy the other 50%. There was/is speculation that they will make an offer in the winter transfer window. ;)

Genoa's president himself said we won't even sell him for 25mil.

Before you try to be smart learn the facts first.[/quote']

I dont get how they can own half a player

:confused: in thats the case whats Ranocchia do, one week play for Genoa then next Inter :confused:

I dont get how they can own half a player
:confused: in thats the case whats Ranocchia do' date=' one week play for Genoa then next Inter :confused:[/center']

It's a business deal, kid..

If say Man City comes in and offer 300million than (dunno exactly how the contract is put together) inter and genoa split the 300mil.

They own 50% of his RIGHTS and agreed that he will be loaned out to Genoa this season.

It's a business deal' date=' kid..

If say Man City comes in and offer 300million than (dunno exactly how the contract is put together) inter and genoa split the 300mil.

They own 50% of his [u']RIGHTS[/u] and agreed that he will be loaned out to Genoa this season.

Ahh i see now, my apoliges i just saw on a website that Inter had brought him then loaned him straight back to them

:P

cheeers guysss, ranocchia is acee.. defiently going to be an 88 but im hoping more because he is better than Bonucci, i watched Bonucci play against Man City in the Europa league match and to be honest he wasnt that impressive at all, Ranocchia will be huge if he starts playing for Inter, although will he get into the starting line up alongside Lucio?

I should think soo, italy look to have a rising star and future first team regular in the national team.. :D

Luiz will eventually. Kjaer is an iffy one. Wolfsburg have been good and I think Kjaer will keep his rating for now but will have to work wonders to go up.

What? Be a 93+? If you saw his performances this year you wouldn't say that. If Kjaer is an "iffy one", David Luiz is an "iffffffffffy one".