Sign in to follow this  
.RC

Looking to Start A New Forumer Filled World Championship. Comment If Intrested.

Re: Looking to Start A New Forumer Filled World Championship. Comment If Intrested.

Well the next ones being made at midnight.

So unless we join a random old one we'll be wating for an earlier one I guess :rolleyes:

Tbh I feel like joining a Russian one? :L

Re: Looking to Start A New Forumer Filled World Championship. Comment If Intrested.

I will join up

There is a new World Championship 10207 opening 12:00 (GT) 26 Oct 2010.

It may be too soon to start then though would probably be better to spread the word that the forumers are starting a new one and get more people interested first so that the league will be full. Maybe wait a week or so? (just an idea)

Look at World Championship 10000 thats been full for weeks now because everyone wants to get involved (i no as i have been trying to get into it and have never seen it not at 100%) and if someone leaves others are there willing to take their place. Thats what this would need to be as well so that the game stays competitive and doesnt die after a few weeks.

I dont like how some people are saying they will only join if they get a good team. Thats means that if they dont they wont join. Everyone wants a good team i understand that but for the league to be a success people are going to have to be the lesser teams such as FC København, SK Rapid Wien etc. I will happy take a lesser team if it means the league is going to be full and competitive

Guest Villa888

World Championships come out like every 2 hours, they never are made up when it says they are.

I dont like how some people are saying they will only join if they get a good team. Thats means that if they dont they wont join. Everyone wants a good team i understand that but for the league to be a success people are going to have to be the lesser teams such as FC København' date=' SK Rapid Wien etc. I will happy take a lesser team if it means the league is going to be full and competitive[/quote']

I'm already in 10000, I have Benfica in there and I plan on building them up and taking them to the first division.

If my only option is a low rated team in this setup, I won't go for it because most of my time will be spent with Benfica. I won't be able to give them the commitment that this setup deserves. It would be better if it went out to someone who's more dedicated than me.

World Championships come out like every 2 hours, they never are made up when it says they are.

I think that's changed. They now come out when they're supposed to

Guest Villa888

I'm interested :)

Should we have like a lucky dip draw to see who get's who?

EDIT: Realised it's not a custom world

Probably would be hard as others are probably already wanting to take like, Barcelona and Madrid that aren't forumers. It only worked in 10000 so well because someone was able to open the game very early because they had one extra to open a game from a while ago.

Probably would be hard as others are probably already wanting to take like' date=' Barcelona and Madrid that aren't forumers. It only worked in 10000 so well because someone was able to open the game very early because they had one extra to open a game from a while ago.[/quote']

It would be better if someone made a custom GW in the WC format and called it Forumers WC or something like that. Then we could do the draw, but I doubt anyone would spend money on a setup.. I know I wouldnt

Hey. I've decided I want to start a new forumer filled World Championship.

I need people to help me make this successful so comment if your intrested and we can decide the Game World later on.

Intrested.

Ryan Clarke.

Nikidinho.

Nicklas Bendtner.

Said07Fabregas.

James OD.

Gustavo.

KopStar.

Jack THFC.

Dylan Ritchie.

Will.

Bc Cliffs.

Vlad.

Benno77.

Sean.

Villa888.

Chris Evo.

Corleone.

Adam D.

Predator.

Paulgall 20.

Put Me On That List Would Love To Join :)

Guest Villa888

It would be better if someone made a custom GW in the WC format and called it Forumers WC or something like that. Then we could do the draw' date=' but I doubt anyone would spend money on a setup.. I know I wouldnt[/quote']

True, but I personally don't care who I get as long as it's not Napoli again. :P

Guest Villa888

I will join up

There is a new World Championship 10207 opening 12:00 (GT) 26 Oct 2010.

It may be too soon to start then though would probably be better to spread the word that the forumers are starting a new one and get more people interested first so that the league will be full. Maybe wait a week or so? (just an idea)

Look at World Championship 10000 thats been full for weeks now because everyone wants to get involved (i no as i have been trying to get into it and have never seen it not at 100%) and if someone leaves others are there willing to take their place. Thats what this would need to be as well so that the game stays competitive and doesnt die after a few weeks.

I dont like how some people are saying they will only join if they get a good team. Thats means that if they dont they wont join. Everyone wants a good team i understand that but for the league to be a success people are going to have to be the lesser teams such as FC København' date=' SK Rapid Wien etc. I will happy take a lesser team if it means the league is going to be full and competitive[/quote']

10207? 10203 is done, there's still 3 more between them. :P

I think 10210 is being made in 20 minutes. So when it hits three search for this Game World.

EDIT: If it is then VM people telling them to join it quickly

I think 10210 is being made in 20 minutes. So when it hits three search for this Game World.

Will do, where did you see it was getting made at? All it says for me is "World Championship 10210 is currently being created"

Will do' date=' where did you see it was getting made at? All it says for me is "World Championship 10210 is currently being created"[/quote']

Thats why I think its gonna be made :o:(

I think it'll come out on the hour. If it does VM as many people as you can be beothred to do xD.

Thats why I think its gonna be made :o:(

I think it'll come out on the hour. If it does VM as many people as you can be beothred to do xD.

Okay, no problem

Very unlikely that an forumers will get a Real or United due to reserve-a-club being rife in new World Championship's.

Yes but if I am correct no-one is gonna be able to reserve a club because its just being made by SM on the hour. Hope I'm right :o:o

Guest Villa888

Which One Is The One Were Using :confused:

I don't know, now they all seem to have been made up to 10210 which is the one I believe they want to use.

Is 10210 gonna be the set up being used??

May get involved if it's created soon.

Think should get a forum filled Eng champ too. Only saying this as they r very successful and people r dropping out of 10,000 because they get "bored" as all big clubs are in it.