Sign in to follow this  
.RC

Looking to Start A New Forumer Filled World Championship. Comment If Intrested.

Guest Villa888

Re: Looking to Start A New Forumer Filled World Championship. Comment If Intrested.

Doesn't it open like, 12 minutes after the hour?

Guest Villa888

Re: Looking to Start A New Forumer Filled World Championship. Comment If Intrested.

Tht's what happened when we were waiting for 10' date='000 wasn't it?[/quote']

I think Jooles opened it early because he had it from when he got Gold Manager that he could "purchase" the game world or something like that.

I think Jooles opened it early because he had it from when he got Gold Manager that he could "purchase" the game world or something like that.
Was 10' date='000 a reserved one?[/quote']

Yeh but everyone before that was being made at so many minutes past the hour, but every 3 hours i think? Can't remember.

Will This Be Made Soon:confused:

No idea. When its made I might be out so if it is could someone VM a few of the people intrested with the GW number?

I dunno how too. This is a fail.

Someone just decide a number like jr said :(

Click to edit your first post, then you can change the title.

Make it 10210 World Championship

I dunno how too. This is a fail.

Someone just decide a number like jr said :(

Well I personally think a new Eng champ would be more entertaining. But I'm sure you can save this. Just let everyone know a number. But when you search for 10210 it says it is currently being created. So it may be on its way.:rolleyes:

Well I personally think a new Eng champ would be more entertaining. But I'm sure you can save this. Just let everyone know a number. But when you search for 10210 it says it is currently being created. So it may be on its way.:rolleyes:

this is a fail by me :(

Not really a fail. It's just lost momentum. Thing is it will take 2 days to create (depending on demand) so there would be alot of non forumers as its a World Champ, which means ALOT more desirable teams than say an Eng champ or Ita Champ.

I personally think that to make it successful it needs to be created by a fourmer as then there have a accurate wc to look at rather than picking one made by Joe blogs and with 6 or so reserved clubs by non farmers also the problem with WCs is some times people quit after a few weeks due to the transfer market and players available being harder to come by :( I would personally say maybe consider doing some sort of asain championship or weird league with a few tiers but not a custom

Guest Villa888

Sorry, was watching Pool v Blackburn. What's going on? :o

I personally think that to make it successful it needs to be created by a fourmer as then there have a accurate wc to look at rather than picking one made by Joe blogs and with 6 or so reserved clubs by non farmers also the problem with WCs is some times people quit after a few weeks due to the transfer market and players available being harder to come by :( I would personally say maybe consider doing some sort of asain championship or weird league with a few tiers but not a custom

Totally agree. Although I'd prefer an Eng cuz I got no chance of joinging the big forum filled ones :( lol