Sign in to follow this  
.RC

Looking to Start A New Forumer Filled World Championship. Comment If Intrested.

Re: Looking to Start A New Forumer Filled World Championship. Comment If Intrested.

Totally agree. Although I'd prefer an Eng cuz I got no chance of joinging the big forum filled ones :( lol

Well I made a EC its 7046 got a big forum discussion and the chesterfield manager has just quit I think the jobs on offer but it will get rejected so basically if you wanna get in it I'd advise subscribing the the thread and search 7046 too see if the job offers already been rejected :)

Also I was liking the idea of a Russian league but how many tiers does that have ?

Guest Villa888

Re: Looking to Start A New Forumer Filled World Championship. Comment If Intrested.

By the time this gets sorted, 10210 is going to be made. :P

Just make it WC10210

Simple

No fuss involved or anything, change the title of the thread to WC10210 - The forumers game world - or something like that

If it's russian or anything, i'm not joining.

I signed up for a WC

Just make it WC10210

Simple

No fuss involved or anything' date=' change the title of the thread to WC10210 - The forumers game world - or something like that

If it's russian or anything, i'm not joining.

I signed up for a WC[/quote']

WC 10210 is "currently being created" so can check at 16:12 to see if it has been made then.

I'm all game for this if it takes off.

Hopefully gna get Real or Inter :D

Guest Villa888

WC 10210 is "currently being created" so can check at 16:12 to see if it has been made then.

I'll be happy with a team like Fiorentina or Wolfsburg, though wouldn't mind taking a bigger team. ;)

Hopefully its public open, not sure whether im gonna join if its reserve.

If it is reserve, I might actually just get a mediocre team when it actually opens

Guest Villa888

Totally off-topic but PSV won 10-0 against Feyenoord :eek:

6 different goal scorers too. :)

Guest Villa888

If it's not on topic' date=' then don't tell us here :rolleyes:[/quote']

You making that comment puts this thread more off topic as he was always going to reply. And then you'll reply back and so on and so forth. ;)

Guest Villa888

Still Not Made:mad:

I blame you. :mad: