Milos Krasic: The Serbian Phenomenon

Since his long-awaited move to Juventus from CSKA Moscow, Milos Krasic has been a revelation. His power, speed and skill on the right side of Gigi Del Neri's 4-4-2 formation have provided three goals and five assists in as little as seven Serie A matches matches, including a hat-trick against Cagliari and three assists against Lecce. He also scored an additional goal against Salzburg in the Europa League, three minutes after his introduction at half-time.

Krasic has become the heart and soul of the 2010-2011 Juventus side. He has been their most important and effective player by a large distance, and has been almost definately this year's best summer signing. The only question is whether or not he can keep up his so far excellent performances, or maybe even improve on them.

I am tipping Milos Krasic for an almost positive +1 rise in the next changes because he hasn't been at Juventus for a long time, but it is very probable that if he keeps performing consistently for the rest of the season being Juve's best player, we could be looking at a 91 to 93.

What do you think guys?

Re: Milos Krasic: The Serbian Phenomenon

Juventus as a team is not very good. Krasic will probably rise in the next update but does not deserve to get 90-->93 in a single season. Even 92 is pushing it.

Not the way Juve and Krasic are playing. And anyway, a 90-->93 in one season is not impossible. Gerard Pique got a 90-->94 in one season which was his debut season as a regular first team player.

Not the way Juve and Krasic are playing. And anyway' date=' a 90-->93 in one season is not impossible. Gerard Pique got a 90-->94 in one season which was his debut season as a regular first team player.[/quote']

Do realize Pique played for Barca's CL favorite squad. He was ahead of people whose rating was higher.

In rating Krasic is already their best winger. 91 seems fair for season, 92 is Juve reach CL maybe be acceptable. But it is a frigging big joke if Bale is rated 2 lower than Krasic at the end of the season.

Do realize Pique played for Barca's CL favorite squad. He was ahead of people whose rating was higher.

In rating Krasic is already their best winger. 91 seems fair for season' date=' 92 is Juve reach CL maybe be acceptable. But it is a frigging big joke if Bale is rated 2 lower than Krasic at the end of the season.[/quote']

Krasic will def go to 91 in next changes,but not to 92/3. SM have become a lot more cautious in ratings jumps, and the players at 90 or above don't get big jump upwards anymore... He's def a 93/4 player though, the changes upwards will just take longer. but it will also depend on how Juve do as a team in league & europe.

As for Bale, same argument, he'll prob go to 90 in next changes, and after that will depend on how well Spurs do...

Krasic will def go to 91 in next changes' date='but not to 92/3. SM have become a lot more cautious in ratings jumps, and the players at 90 or above don't get big jump upwards anymore... He's def a 93/4 player though, the changes upwards will just take longer. but it will also depend on how Juve do as a team in league & europe.

As for Bale, same argument, he'll prob go to 90 in next changes, and after that will depend on how well Spurs do...[/quote']

I'm talking about his rating by the end of season. 91 for now, 92 at the end of season is possible but depends of a lot of things. 93 is a big push

In rating Krasic is already their best winger. 91 seems fair for season' date=' 92 is Juve reach CL maybe be acceptable. [b']But it is a frigging big joke if Bale is rated 2 lower than Krasic at the end of the season[/b].

:confused:

You're a joke.

Krasic has actually played at the highest level of football before where he dominated in the CL last season with a sub-par CSKA.

Bale has had 2 superb months and he already deserves a 99? Let us get real. If he continues to play this whole season like he has been then we'll see but he's only had two above par seasons thus far. Quit overrating the kid and let him do his thing.

You're a joke.

Krasic has actually played at the highest level of football before where he dominated in the CL last season with a sub-par CSKA.

Bale has had 10 superb months and he already deserves a 91? Let us get real. If he continues to play this whole season like he has been then we'll see but he's only had two above par seasons thus far. Quit overrating the kid and let him do his thing.

Amended your post. But Bale will only get 90 for now. Who the heck mentioned 99 in this thread?

I've seen Krasic play, he's an exciting prospect, he and Del Piero carry the team. But Bale is more effective, more explosive, more energetic. Krasic creates chances but not like Bale who makes things out of nothing for the entire game.

You're a joke.

Bale has had 2 superb months and he already deserves a 99? Let us get real. If he continues to play this whole season like he has been then we'll see but he's only had two above par seasons thus far. Quit overrating the kid and let him do his thing.

i think malouda is better than him, malouda wont get 94 so...

Amended your post. But Bale will only get 90 for now. Who the heck mentioned 99 in this thread?

I've seen Krasic play, he's an exciting prospect, he and Del Piero carry the team. But Bale is more effective, more explosive, more energetic. Krasic creates chances but not like Bale who makes things out of nothing for the entire game.

are you serious ??? I bet you only watch EPL and did not actually watch Krasic play more than 20 minutes probably in some EL game. Let me just say this: without Krasic Juventus would have been struggling between middle of the table and the relegation zone. He is very direct in his play, explosive and creates zillion chances for his teams. This season he has been the best "create something out of nothing" guy you're talking about.

Oo i see gareth bale in this thread.Krasic i a good player but on next raiting prediction he will not get more then 91..bale will get 90 and in future for 1 or two season bale can get 93,94 he is playing really awesome..and btw some1 mentiond that he is playing well for 2 months only...he was playing well before but he was left back so nobody didint notice him as now...If you watced internazinale:totenham the problem for maicon was gareth bale he screwed maicon at least 5,6 times he scored 3 times and i think that he deserves 90 that is minimum for him :=) and later we will see :D

Lets get this sorted. Krasic is a top player consistantly for a great club who are having a few struggles at the moment. Bale is an overrated player who is in a bit of form at the moment and does something significant in games at about a 1:4 ratio, for a team who play with 5 very attacking players every match. Stop hyping Bale, he isn't a future 94+, just wait until teams start being able to double up on him and learn what he does. 2 Seasons ago Ashley Young was better than this, but teams just kicked him out of games last season, until this season he is playing immensly in a different position. Just wait, this will happen to Bale too. I don't ever see him getting higher than 91, and if he does, it's undeserved.

This obsession with Bale is quite silly.

He has had a great start to the season, prior to this season he was good for Spurs last season.

So a 90 is fully justified but absolutely no more.

It is far too early to start banging on about even a 91 because so many players can burst onto the scene and look amazing and then fall back into mediocracy. Pennant, Downing etc.

Bale is a class above those two at the moment, and a hat trick at the San Siro against Inter Milan suggests he probably will remain a top class player.

But you can't give him a massive rise based on his potential and on a few months of great foodball. He may have played better than Krasic (I haven't seen Krasic play to be honest) but as some have suggested, Krasic's rating is based on year of football as well as form.

This obsession with Bale is quite silly.

He has had a great start to the season' date=' prior to this season he was good for Spurs last season.

So a 90 is fully justified but absolutely no more.

It is far too early to start banging on about even a 91 because so many players can burst onto the scene and look amazing and then fall back into mediocracy. Pennant, Downing etc.

Bale is a class above those two at the moment, and a hat trick at the San Siro against Inter Milan suggests he probably will remain a top class player.

But you can't give him a massive rise based on his potential and on a few months of great foodball. He may have played better than Krasic (I haven't seen Krasic play to be honest) but as some have suggested, Krasic's rating is based on year of football as well as form.[/quote']

Although Everton, an ageing Phil Neville, made Bale look very ineffective on Saturday!

I agree with the above, the hype is overboard right now, he's in form, but form is temporary - remember how everyone was raving about Aaron Lennon when he was in form? They'll be doubling up on Bale now, like they do with Lennon, and it'll depend on how Bale deals with that...Lennon still can't.

Krasic has been very effective for a much longer period of time - for both CSKA and now Juvetus. Shows his quality! :D