Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

cleg_yorkshire

Re: Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

Nice thread maybe a tad generous though? Really hope the majority are accurate as I've got half of the risers in my team ^^

Busquets to a possible 93? People were slating him in a few other threads' date=' still... might have to put in a player swap for zhirkov.[/quote']

I reckon Busquets will make 93, he had a good world cup, and has been solid for Barcelona

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Sebastian Giovinco deserves at least a +1' date=' he's playing games now with Parma, the kid is fantastic.

Viviano recently is 1st option for Italy NT, he also saved a penalty today :D

he deserves a rise.

nice thread.[/quote']

He does have good stats but because they are bottom of the table atm and parmas imo i dont think its possible

and again he plays for bologna but because they arnt a europa league or champs league team he is less likely to rise

I tend to be a bit generous but accurate most of the time ;)

kolarov should of had a 89 last season but because he was at lazio he didn't if he plays a couple of games before the changes he will rise' date=' Boateng has recently started these predictions are based into the future a bit as well, Richards has 6 out of 9 starts:p crouch isnt a goal scorer but has assisted players 5 times 3rd best equal to DROGBA, huddlestone has scored and played consistantly at a high level as good as lennon and modric deserves a 90 and carroll has played and scored enough to get 87 i put 87/88 which means definatley 87 possibly 88 thanks;)

[/quote']

Richards got most of those starts because Boateng was injured.

Huddlestone hasn't been scoring much, he justs gets the occasional wonder goal, he probably won't rise. High level? Pfft, he isn't all that, his passing is good, but he isn't exactly Xabi Alonso, nor a top class holding mid. 89/90 is more likely than straight 90.

Crouch is good on stats SO FAR, but still, he is just lacking the match winning consistency, and goals to get a 91. Also, he wasn't even starting when Defoe was fit.

Yeah, you have a point on Kolarov and Caroll.

If it is based on the future, how do you expect Boateng AND Richards to rise, when there is only one starting spot for them to really compete for, as they are both being used as RBs...?

Lol, :) Jus saying.

PS:

Kroos should be 89/90 because he doesn't really start for Bayern, and Kjaer shouldn't rise as of yet, as I have heard from numerous sources, that he is sturggling in his new team. He'll probably just stay.

a little biased here

anelka was the top score not long ago, just won league

and bebatov has just like ronney, who performed great in the first half, he should have dropped in the last rating change, but for now , he will stay

"hes 2rd top scorer in prem and out performing most strikers like torres, rooney and anelka, van pirse who are 93 and berbatov is better than them he deserves a 94 maybe end of season“

bebatov is not better than van persie in terms of ability.

i fail to see how beba is on a par with forlan... who is not rising

ratings doesn't work this way.

and if anything, torres might drop.

Richards got most of those starts because Boateng was injured.

Huddlestone hasn't been scoring much' date=' he justs gets the occasional wonder goal, he probably won't rise. High level? Pfft, he isn't all that, his passing is good, but he isn't exactly Xabi Alonso, nor a top class holding mid. 89/90 is more likely than straight 90.

Crouch is good on stats SO FAR, but still, he is just lacking the match winning consistency, and goals to get a 91. Also, he wasn't even starting when Defoe was fit.

Yeah, you have a point on Kolarov and Caroll.

If it is based on the future, how do you expect Boateng AND Richards to rise, when there is only one starting spot for them to really compete for, as they are both being used as RBs...?

Lol, :) Jus saying.

PS:

Kroos should be 89/90 because he doesn't really start for Bayern, and Kjaer shouldn't rise as of yet, as I have heard from numerous sources, that he is sturggling in his new team. He'll probably just stay.[/quote']

Huddlestone do not need to score any goal to get a rise, he will be 99.9% if not 100% to hit 90 soon, heck i will quit the game if he didn't get 90 in the next rating change, i just check his stats btw...

Makelele was once 95 and he never cross over the half field line :)

If it is based on the future' date=' how do you expect Boateng AND Richards to rise, when there is only one starting spot for them to really compete for, as they are both being used as RBs...?[/quote']

actually boateng and richards started alongside each other on sunday boateng played lb and richards played RB so i dont see this as a problem

Lol just saying;)

Oh btw you could add Al Muhammadi whos playing for Sunderland' date=' only rated 85 , played most games for them[/quote']

dont i have him must have missed ill go and do it i reckon because hes on loan and his original club is egypt he will rise to 86:D

What about theo janssen for Fc Twente who plays all matches and has scored 4 goals???

unfortunatley twente has a rating cap of 88/89 and janssen would have been a good suggestion though:D

Not a bad, theres a few I dont quite agree with and theres also some missing.

Abou Diaby - Has as much if not more chance of getting 90 than Walcott

Nuri Sahin - Arguably the best player in the Bundesliga so far this season yet he isnt in your Dortmund section for a rise.

Andre Schurrle - Been one of Mainz's star players so far this season, helping them to go on that record winning streak.

Think you have been a littile bit generous with Barcelona and Madrid too.

Good effort though

Nice thread Cleg. Good couple of names in Holland for me to look up the usual stat sites. Will be interested to see your predictions for France as think picked up a decent few bargains from there last month. Same for Scotland, there are a couple of bargains to be had from up here.

Off topic, is Grayson the man for Leeds? Peg looks to be a bit shoogly. Not sure I'd be that ecstatic about Andy O'Brien being the first of new faces promised by Bates that are going to significantly enhance club's credentials rather than just swell numbers. Less than average player and woefully short of match practice. Know that resources are limited, but would be sorry to see Grayson take the fall, seems like a decent bloke, but maybe lacks ruthless tough edge you're going to need to have a chance of getting back into the big league.

Think I know just the defender to stop you leaking goals, his name is Jerel Ifil. Employed by Aberdeen, contract expiring next summer. 28 years old - in his prime. He's a real tower of strength, though Pis(s)a comes to mind before Eiffel. Will drive him down personally if you promise to take on his salary until next July. Naturally, we aren't looking for any cash for him, though if you want to haggle, sure we could maybe stump up some kind of compensation for you. Make sure you get his stats right in your Scottish update. Don't know who is responsible for awarding him an 80 in last update, but they really need to give themselves a shake. Guy is a 90 by miles.

V

Archived