Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

cleg_yorkshire

Re: Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

Should bung in Josh McEachran for Chelsea' date=' 75-83, thats at least a ten time increase cash!

350k - 3m is my predo[/quote']

I don't think he'll go straight up to 83 to be honest. 80 is more likely at this early stage, although you're right, he'll clearly rise higher in future changes.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I appreciate the effort you have put in to the thread, I do think (as rightly pointed out by a few people already) that your ratings are overly generous, I won't nitpick or anything, but the likes of Kjaer/Evans/Skrtel are more likely to actually DROP, than RISE imho.

Not a bad' date=' theres a few I dont quite agree with and theres also some missing.

Abou Diaby - Has as much if not more chance of getting 90 than Walcott

Nuri Sahin - Arguably the best player in the Bundesliga so far this season yet he isnt in your Dortmund section for a rise.

Andre Schurrle - Been one of Mainz's star players so far this season, helping them to go on that record winning streak.

Think you have been a littile bit generous with Barcelona and Madrid too.

Good effort though[/quote']

yes ill add those in cheers

Whilst I appreciate the effort you have put in to the thread' date=' I do think (as rightly pointed out by a few people already) that your ratings are overly generous, I won't nitpick or anything, but the likes of Kjaer/Evans/Skrtel are more likely to actually DROP, than RISE imho.[/quote']

Evans ? kjaer understandable and skrtel just depends on how liverpool perform because he gets minutes :D

My friend, a top effort! & if you intend to do all the other leagues you have saved then even more of an amazement!

Couple of things of note... As a Sunderland fan, Gyna hasn't started a single match expect for the cup where he was subbed after 60mins & we got beat!! As much as I think he looks the part, at this stage theres more chance of hell freezing over of him getting a rise!! He will stay the same, but if anything he will fall before he risers!!

Berbatov - lucky, VERY lucky, to keep his rating last time around, this time I think hell will freeze over again if he gets 94!!

Finally, in predicting so many players, you simply have to be basing many of your predictions on stats, this is often not the entire picture... just a word of warning before your rep goes way above my hard earned 3 :P

My friend' date=' a top effort! & if you intend to do all the other leagues you have saved then even more of an amazement!

Couple of things of note... As a Sunderland fan, Gyna hasn't started a single match expect for the cup where he was subbed after 60mins & we got beat!! As much as I think he looks the part, at this stage theres more chance of hell freezing over of him getting a rise!! He will stay the same, but if anything he will fall before he risers!!

Berbatov - lucky, VERY lucky, to keep his rating last time around, this time I think hell will freeze over again if he gets 94!!

Finally, in predicting so many players, you simply have to be basing many of your predictions on stats, this is often not the entire picture... just a word of warning before your rep goes way above my hard earned 3 :P[/quote']

thanks i'll look into your suggestion ;)

How long has Beckford played for Everton with no effect' date=' and getting a rise.[/quote']

I completely agree beckford is not a premiership quality player he doesn't deserve a raise on performances but he should have been 81-82 at leeds but the league 1 cap stopped this, but at everton a higher imo and substitute appearances should give him max of 83 probably less

Agree to be honest but I can hope :P

Out of curiosity what do you reckon short term / long term for these three keepers

Lloris' date=' De Gea, Courtois[/quote']

Lloris will stay around where he is now, he'll rise if Lyon start consistently performing in the CL or he moves to a bigger club.

De Gea will hit 89/88 this time around and can be 90/91 at Atletico but will have to get CL and/or International games to go higher.

Courtois can go 82/83 short term and then 84/85/86 longer term.

Ligue 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj1rf_SFIFp4ezMZ9bnw2iUhHUe67lroupLVF7x0D_bI6wFws&t=1&usg=__BIALzubJpxzMFlP4RRgY7IqAGdc=

AJ Auxerre

Ndinga 86 > 87

Contout 85 > 86

Bordeaux

Savić 80 > 83

Sané 85 > 86

Fernando 89 > 89/90

MODESTE 85 > 87

Plašil 89 > 90/89

Brest :P

Elana 85 > 87

Apanga 84 > 86/85