Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

cleg_yorkshire

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

ya bale single handedly destroyed inter i think he should at lest rise to 91

So if then Spurs lose to Stoke and Bale gets destroy by Rory Delap, does that mean we have to move Delap up to 92 as he'd be better than Bale?

Big teams lose matches, smaller clubs win matches, sometimes players perform out of their skin, sometimes they don't, it happens but in the long term you can tell which are the better players and which aren't.

Bale will rise, he will inevitably get his 91 at sometime in the future so hang on to him if you have him and sign him if you can. But I've seen it said in many threads, SM are not going to bump him up to 91 straight off just because he single handedly destroyed Inter. It will work in his favour, yes, it has added to his growing reputation, yes, but SM is a long term game, not a kneejerk reactionary game.

maybe he'll get a 90 soon but probably not the next changes

i think he could now rise on 90 because he played good and at the world cup and now' date='but that is just my opinion

So if then Spurs lose to Stoke and Bale gets destroy by Rory Delap, does that mean we have to move Delap up to 92 as he'd be better than Bale?

Big teams lose matches, smaller clubs win matches, sometimes players perform out of their skin, sometimes they don't, it happens but in the long term you can tell which are the better players and which aren't.

Bale will rise, he will inevitably get his 91 at sometime in the future so hang on to him if you have him and sign him if you can. But I've seen it said in many threads, SM are not going to bump him up to 91 straight off just because he single handedly destroyed Inter. It will work in his favour, yes, it has added to his growing reputation, yes, but SM is a long term game, not a kneejerk reactionary game.

bale havent played excellent just yesterday.every game that i have watch him(about 7-8 matches) he played great and i think he will deffinetly rise to 91 and maybe to 92,but he is a great player

So if then Spurs lose to Stoke and Bale gets destroy by Rory Delap' date=' does that mean we have to move Delap up to 92 as he'd be better than Bale?

Bale will rise, he will inevitably get his 91 at sometime in the future so hang on to him if you have him and sign him if you can. But I've seen it said in many threads, SM are not going to bump him up to 91 straight off just because he single handedly destroyed Inter. It will work in his favour, yes, it has added to his growing reputation, yes, but SM is a long term game, not a kneejerk reactionary game.[/quote']

u can't compare inter milan to stoke!! and anyway bale has been on great form this season!! plus he was up against one da best rb in da world

I think i'v missed the point here... these lists are confusing? Are these changes definately going to happen? How come they are like so exact?

Nothing is definite. These are just his estimates going off of statistics and experience etc. Player risers threads are just a rough guide and should be taken with a pinch of salt, but for example if one says someone is going to rise massively then usually means they get at least a moderate+ rise. Cross referance with other peoples rise opinions and do some research to form your own.

This one is pretty good and comprehensive if a tad generous :P

How much will Jonjo Shelvey and Martin Kelly rise to?

18 year old,Jonjo Shelvey (CR: 78) has been promoted to the bench for the last 4 to 5 games in the Premier League games and has played about 15 minutes in the Premier League (10+ mins against the win over Chelsea)

He also got 2/3 starts in the Europa League.

20 year old Martin (CR: 77) Martin Kelly got a full game against the win over Chelsea and has started in all the Europa League games for Liverpool.

Future for both these reds seem bright.

tevez to rise to 94? it looks possible but you know sm

i think he should but definitely by the end of the season

How much will Jonjo Shelvey and Martin Kelly rise to?

18 year old' date='Jonjo Shelvey (CR: 78) has been promoted to the bench for the last 4 to 5 games in the Premier League games and has played about 15 minutes in the Premier League (10+ mins against the win over Chelsea)

He also got 2/3 starts in the Europa League.

20 year old Martin (CR: 77) Martin Kelly got a full game against the win over Chelsea and has started in all the Europa League games for Liverpool.

Future for both these reds seem bright.[/b']

shelvey 78 > 82

77 > 83/84

;);)

I really can't understand the Dutch rating changes. Besides De Vrij, look at Kevin Wattamaleo: he's a starter at Excelsior, he started 13 games this season, and he raised to 79! 79?!? What is this, a joke??? Second division substitutes get a 79, not a first division starter! What's happening here? Why this non-sense? I could understand this if the reviews were done more often, but right now the main leagues are reviewed twice a season, and these rating are completely unrealistic and they're taking away all the fun from the game.

I really can't understand the Dutch rating changes. Besides De Vrij' date=' look at Kevin Wattamaleo: he's a starter at Excelsior, he started 13 games this season, and he raised to 79! 79?!? What is this, a joke??? Second division substitutes get a 79, not a first division starter! What's happening here? Why this non-sense? I could understand this if the reviews were done more often, but right now the main leagues are reviewed twice a season, and these rating are completely unrealistic and they're taking away all the fun from the game.[/quote']

They always give players in dutch leagues ****** ratings. I bet you Van Der Wiel will ONLY get +1 to 89, Vertonghen might not even rise where he should and Aldeweireld will only get a 88. This is only talking about Ajax players!

I'm not even talking about the stupid cap yet!! Stekelenburg,Suarez 90?? PLEASE!! SM did you see him at the WC???

Archived