Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

cleg_yorkshire

Re: Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

Payet has 8 goals in 11 matches?:confused:

He can't get a +1 just coz he's scoring a lot just now and coz he is called in French team. He didn't play well last season, only 2 goals. Maybe at the end of the season if he's regular with Saint-Etienne and always called in the national team.

Azpilicueta, i think he won't rise now, he don't deserve it even if he's regular with the U21 spain. He's playing bad with Marseille and he's on the field coz Marseille have not another descent RB. He's not again acclimated with the french championship.

Valbuena (Marseille) can get a +1 (89 > 90), regular in national team, important player for Marseille. Deschamps makes played one time Remy, one time Valbuena and sometimes the both together.

Jordan Ayew (Marseille - Andre Ayew's brother) +3, 75 > 78. Always playing in the Ligue Cup games and sometimes in Ligue 1.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Azpilicueta' date=' i think he won't rise now, he don't deserve it even if he's regular with the U21 spain. He's playing bad with Marseille and he's on the field coz Marseille have not another descent RB. He's not again acclimated with the french championship.[/quote']

Agree, in the beginning he was absolute garbage. But as of recent I think he is getting better and better.

Great thread mate' date=' Praying to good your going to be right, Just shortlisted over 20 youngsters :)[/quote']

im sometimes a bit over but usually sound i fear sm are going to be a bit strict as well after seeing de vrij go only up 2 after consistent starts for feyenoord

this ****** me off lol' date=' was in a bidding war to get this kid expecting him to get a nice rise and they give him a +2 !? nice one.[/quote']

i know i have a melbourne victory team needed a rb thought this might be the way to go spent 2.4 mill and got 1 million in return and a rubbish rated player now he's a sub and im ******

Just gone through that whole list and put bids in for about 12 players' date=' alot of them are Free agents in my gameworld![/quote']

nice one

ow and by the way guy SM has said on twitter they are going to try and get these leagues done all before christmas:

Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Serie A & the greek Primeira Liga

so im going to do the greek ones today so you can buy them soon, sorry i didnt get turkey done it seems no-one would have got any transfers through before midnight any way.:D

VERY early to predict this but thought id say anyway, don't shoot me down only trying to help ;)

phil jones of blackburn is a good riser and prospect, decent player :)

also johnson is rubbish at RB and kelly looks to be defensiely good and 76 rated !

a good buy i think, he looks to be better then johnson anyway AND johnson is injured so he could turn out to be a great buy and prospect :)

a RB who can actually defend is a rare thing imo :)

oh and ive onl seen him play twice so its early days but oh well

bannan ( spelling) of aston villa is also a good early prospect

ciaran clark for villa also looks to be a riser

VERY early to predict this but thought id say anyway' date=' don't shoot me down only trying to help ;)

phil jones of blackburn is a good riser and prospect, decent player :)

also johnson is rubbish at RB and kelly looks to be defensiely good and 76 rated !

a good buy i think, he looks to be better then johnson anyway AND johnson is injured so he could turn out to be a great buy and prospect :)

a RB who can actually defend is a rare thing imo :)

oh and ive onl seen him play twice so its early days but oh well

bannan ( spelling) of aston villa is also a good early prospect

ciaran clack for villa also looks to be a riser[/quote']

i tink u mean ciaran clark!!:P;)

i tink u mean ciaran clark!!:P;)

oops typo thanks for pointing that out !

How high will they rate Marc Albrighton of Aston Villa?

seeing him play he is an awesome player. not many people make evra look silly, he was more agile and quicker than him, so many times today he got crosses in as if evra was not there. also his goal scoring / when downing on the left has the ball he really does drift in and get into great positions. could of had 2 today.

easily one of villas best players, i think he has to get 85/86 minimum. and from there if he keeps this up 90 / 91 in a years time :)

could even break into the england team, we have no real wingers who have cemented a place...

How high will they rate Marc Albrighton of Aston Villa?

So far he's impressed for Villa this season - has cemented his place on the wing. He's a first team player now which means - given time - he'll rise to 87/88/89 depending on how he impresses and how Villa perform in the league.

They need a proper goalscorer for him to maximise his potential.

He'll get 84/85 this time around I reckon with a 86/87/88 next time the ratings happen if things continue as they are. it's hard to predict the future in the long term - players fade in and fade out but the lad is certainly talented and eager to impress.

Archived