Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

cleg_yorkshire

Re: Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

I am starting to get concerned about bayern munchen i was hopeful that they would pick up there form but they are 11 points off any european spot in the league, i am starting to think muller and badstuber might not get there 90 ratings. And who is ready for the milan derby tomorrow hopefully pato can bang in some goals for the 'Rossineri' does anyone know where online i can watch it i dont think its viewable in the uk on tv

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riferimento: Re: Player Rating Changes.(best risers to buy in EUROPE)

I am starting to get concerned about bayern munchen i was hopeful that they would pick up there form but they are 11 points off any european spot in the league' date=' i am starting to think muller and badstuber might not get there 90 ratings. And who is ready for the milan derby tomorrow hopefully pato can bang in some goals for the 'Rossineri' does anyone know where online i can watch it i dont think its viewable in the uk on tv[/quote']

Sorry 4 u (and for my Milan tomorrow night!!!), but Pato is injured, he will stay out about 6 weeks.

However, here you'll find all the matches you desire!

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=football

I am starting to get concerned about bayern munchen i was hopeful that they would pick up there form but they are 11 points off any european spot in the league' date=' i am starting to think muller and badstuber might not get there 90 ratings. And who is ready for the milan derby tomorrow hopefully pato can bang in some goals for the 'Rossineri' does anyone know where online i can watch it i dont think its viewable in the uk on tv[/quote']

Try william hill online mate! they had like 6 Serie A league matches on in the week! Was advertised when I was deciding who to bet on :)

Anyone know what Delvin Ndinga of Auxerre will rise to? Rated 86 at the moment. Any chance of 88? or is 87 the maximum this time round!!

87 i think but auxerre arnt doing that well so dont go great lengths to buy him

Panathinaikos Mavrias Charalampos- Second youngest player to ever play in Champions League no rise?

he's only had a sub appearance in the league and a sub apperance in the champs max of 77/78 i think

and thanks to everyone who posted links :D

are you sure that bonucci will rise to 90??

and that montolivo will rise to 92??

sorry about sounding so pessimistic but i've got a competitive setup and no one is even interested in these players

bonucci definatley to 90 hes started every game for juventus and is doing well

montolivo was done a while ago and i haven't updated so that is wrong yes

Now then-

Just registered to say thanks for your efforts on this and other threads. Great help to a newbie. Not just so I can skip the hard work and land the best risers, but also a point in the right direction on just what I should be looking for in players so I can start doing my own research.

Is there no-one from Napoli that you think may be in for a rise? Hamsik is captaining his country (hardly a world power I know!) at 23. Didn't have as bad a world cup as some, and has scored roughly once every two games for Napoli this season. Can't believe he's the same rating as Tim Cahill :)

Also, do you think Lavezzi may be in for a drop, or will the fact that he's been injured last season make him a stayer at 90, or is it time for me to part ways with him?

For the record: Lovin Garf Bale this season, but 90 for a the next increase seems right for now lol

Thanks again & Take care out there :)

Any rise for danny welbeck you reckon? Papers said he played well yesterday' date=' currently rated 85[/quote']

+1 maybe +2 if he continues form.

Can't believe he's the same rating as Tim Cahill :)

cahill is the star of everton though and is a proven player' date=' hamsik on the other hand has come through the ranks if napoli do well this season he should get a +1 but napoli have fairly poor IMO.

Also, do you think Lavezzi may be in for a drop, or will the fact that he's been injured last season make him a stayer at 90, or is it time for me to part ways with him?

Ye i'd ditch lavezzi hes in for a drop at somepoint, swap him for hulk who is scoring regular goals this season

napoli have fairly poor IMO.

Napoli are 3rd in the league this season and have been playing good football.

Cavani will get a rise from 90-91. Lavezzi won't drop, he's scored a few goals this season and has been called up to the Argentina National Team.

Some have predicted a rise for De Sanctis too.

Napoli are 3rd in the league this season and have been playing good football.

Cavani will get a rise from 90-91. Lavezzi won't drop' date=' he's scored a few goals this season and has been called up to the Argentina National Team.

Some have predicted a rise for De Sanctis too.[/quote']

im not saying napoli are a bad team

he will get the rise im sure of it

i dont think he will but he's fairly cheap if you want to risk it

Archived