Simon KJAER

Jack-THFC

Re: Simon KJAER

From what I heard' date=' since he moved to Wolfsburg his form has been awful.

Other CBs to choose would be Thiago Silva, Hummels, Subotic, Vermaelen, Kompany, Alex[/quote']

Badstuber is also a great option if you can, only 88 now, but first choice for Bayern & Germany - so should jump 88 to 89/90 in next ratings changes.

If you're talking up & coming, then it would be Badstuber then Hummels for me.

I'd take Vermaelen then Thiago Silva between those two...

Otamendi! 88-90!

Otamendi won't rise. He has played 1 league match!

If you really want to buy a Porto def. you should buy Rolando, who's really the glue in the Porto defense, or you should buy Maicon who is rated 85 and a regular starter alongside Rolando in the middle. Rolando will probably stay or maybe get a +1 rise, but he's great for the future. Like Bruno Alves he'll go up to 92 one day. Maicon is a great buy, too. He will rise to 88/89.

• 2 weeks later...

Otamendi won't rise. He has played 1 league match!

If you really want to buy a Porto def. you should buy Rolando' date=' who's really the glue in the Porto defense, or you should buy Maicon who is rated 85 and a regular starter alongside Rolando in the middle. Rolando will probably stay or maybe get a +1 rise, but he's great for the future. Like Bruno Alves he'll go up to 92 one day. Maicon is a great buy, too. He will rise to 88/89.[/quote']

Yeah I realise that now :P I knew that if he continued his previous form before Porto he would be in for a rise, but since he signed for Porto the rise is no more :(