Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

The Toilet Seat Cup| EC2933

Re: The Toilet Seat Cup| EC2933

how about 3-2-2-2-1? that could work for me

Gozzy got the 3-2-2-2-1 formation. Ask him if you want to change.

But if not the 4-3-2-1 is essentially a derivative of 4-5-1 so it shouldn't be too bad.

Also have sent out two friendlies to Burnley and Everton.

And arranged a friendly with Milton Keynes Dons tonight to play a draft team for the cup.

Gozzy got the 3-2-2-2-1 formation. Ask him if you want to change.

But if not the 4-3-2-1 is essentially a derivative of 4-5-1 so it shouldn't be too bad.

Also have sent out two friendlies to Burnley and Everton.

And arranged a friendly with Milton Keynes Dons tonight to play a draft team for the cup.

yeah, figured something out, I'll do the 4-3-2-1

Approved.

Pity about it though as I wanted to see someone use the 5-2-3 sweeper

never have used a sweeper formation, there aren't really any good sweepers nowadays and besides, no one plays there on SM.

Plus, My defence is really lacking some good CB, thats why I sold Crouch for some good money, so i can sign a half decent CB

EDIT:

Sgt Fury' date=' Scout Maker and Wigan all want in as well. If we get a 4th person extra we can have a third group. We will then stick with the top 2 from each group goes to a round robin[/quote']

IDK but i'm going to have a guess that Jooles wants that last spot.

One question, What determines the the teams in the top 6 round robin?

Hey guys thanks for inviting me into this and also KOPSTAR my name is TACTA SCOTT not TASCA SCOTT, anyway did you guys hear about me beating Matt 4-1 in WC 10000 yeah with that strike against him I should then beat him again, DID SOMEONE SAY STRIKE 2, yeah that was me. Why did you guys have to call it the toilet seat cup why couldn't it be the EC 2933 Secret Cup, if you are the going to call it the toilet seat cup then the winner(me) might as well sit on it,lol. But yeah really looking forward to flogging Matt again. Lets try beat Matt again but this time 5-0 lol, then I set my winning sights on Nikidinho's Wigan then progress from there.

Guest Villa888

Approved.

Pity about it though as I wanted to see someone use the 5-2-3 sweeper

I've used the 5-3-2 sweeper before, I'll take it over the 3-3-4 if you would like. ;)

Sigh' date=' you forget to reply and suddenly others try and take your trophy... :P

Any spots left, or am I too late? Was rather hoping I'd get the 'crazy gang' formation of 3-3-4[/quote']

If there's a spot left' date=' Rotherham would be interested in taking it:D

Edit: I'll even take the 5-3-2 sweeper[/quote']

Really sorry to Glory Days, pg7772a and aamslfc for being too late. Cainhoy got the last spot in the Toilet Seat cup.. Don't be too sad- with such a big interest there will definately be one next season.

However for those involved I am just about to draw up the fixtures and formation for 'Group X'

How it work work from here

- Teams play each other in groups once each on assigned day (see fixtures on first post)

- Top two teams progress to a round robin... teams who finish first get a 3 point bonus and do not play the team from their group

- Teams who finish first and second in the round robin go through to final

- Team who wins final are champions (for those like Kroitzz who wouldn't get it)

How it work work from here

- Teams play each other in groups once each on assigned day (see fixtures on first post)

- Top two teams progress to a round robin... teams who finish first get a 3 point bonus and do not play the team from their group

- Teams who finish first and second in the round robin go through to final

- Team who wins final are champions (for those like Kroitzz who wouldn't get it)

I wouldn't win it because I am not a greedy enough manager to steal the glory, my team will win it. I do not think I am bigger than my team unlike a few managers in this setup. Do you know anyone like that Jared?

Game Round 1 (4th November)

Group X

Rotherham vs Luton Town

Norwich City vs Rochdale

Group Y

Manchester City vs Burnley

Port Vale vs Everton

Group Z

Tranmere vs Portsmouth

Boro vs Wigan

Have obviously just discussed why the last game hasn't been set.. but Rotherham still need to send a friendly request / Luton Town need to accept.