Rotherham vs Norwich City

Rochdale vs Luton Town

Group Y

Manchester City vs Everton

Burnley vs Port Vale

Group Z

Wigan vs Portsmouth

Boro vs Tranmere

ALL GROUP X FIXTURES AS WELL AS BORO VS TRANMERE NEED TO BE SENT!!

Guest Villa888

Re: The Toilet Seat Cup| EC2933

2-2 away draw with Burnley. Was hoping to pull a win out but a draw works too I guess. Had the better possession and corners, he won on shots and had 1 more shot on target.

hate to ask but i didn't I put my team on' date=' you dont mind if we try this again on the 14th?[/quote']

Hmm... really dont mean to be slack but if your team lost to him whilst playing a superior side it should really stand. There have only been two exceptions to the rule- being the one game where BOTH teams played teams rated above 85 and the other because I physically could not get on my pc.

hate to ask but i didn't I put my team on' date=' you dont mind if we try this again on the 14th?[/quote']
Hmm... really dont mean to be slack but if your team lost to him whilst playing a superior side it should really stand. There have only been two exceptions to the rule- being the one game where BOTH teams played teams rated above 85 and the other because I physically could not get on my pc.

It stands, sorry =/

Unless of course u couldn't get on to change ur tactics in which case I'll readily play another game against you :)

It stands' date=' sorry =/

Unless of course u couldn't get on to change ur tactics in which case I'll readily play another game against you :)[/quote']

I was rushed. my internet wan't down so I'll have to accept the loss as it is.

Guest Villa888

Again City fail to do it correctly as he plays Kaka who's above a 95 and a 4-4-2 and not a 4-2-4 and a 91 rating.... This is getting a bit annoying.

Again City fail to do it correctly as he plays Kaka who's above a 95 and a 4-4-2 and not a 4-2-4 and a 91 rating.... This is getting a bit annoying.

uh yeah...two brain poots in a row, sounds like automatic loss to me..

Apologise for this mate but I'm going to give u the points.. for some reason non of the tactics I did on any of my teams last night were saved.