Rotherham vs Norwich City

Rochdale vs Luton Town

Group Y

Manchester City vs Everton

Burnley vs Port Vale

Group Z

Wigan vs Portsmouth

Boro vs Tranmere

ALL GROUP X FIXTURES AS WELL AS BORO VS TRANMERE NEED TO BE SENT!!

Guest Villa888

Re: The Toilet Seat Cup| EC2933

2-2 away draw with Burnley. Was hoping to pull a win out but a draw works too I guess. Had the better possession and corners, he won on shots and had 1 more shot on target.

hate to ask but i didn't I put my team on' date=' you dont mind if we try this again on the 14th?[/quote']

Hmm... really dont mean to be slack but if your team lost to him whilst playing a superior side it should really stand. There have only been two exceptions to the rule- being the one game where BOTH teams played teams rated above 85 and the other because I physically could not get on my pc.

hate to ask but i didn't I put my team on' date=' you dont mind if we try this again on the 14th?[/quote']
Hmm... really dont mean to be slack but if your team lost to him whilst playing a superior side it should really stand. There have only been two exceptions to the rule- being the one game where BOTH teams played teams rated above 85 and the other because I physically could not get on my pc.

It stands, sorry =/

Unless of course u couldn't get on to change ur tactics in which case I'll readily play another game against you :)

Again City fail to do it correctly as he plays Kaka who's above a 95 and a 4-4-2 and not a 4-2-4 and a 91 rating.... This is getting a bit annoying.

Apologise for this mate but I'm going to give u the points.. for some reason non of the tactics I did on any of my teams last night were saved.

Archived