English Championship 7345 Discussion Thread

jr231990

Re: English Championship 7345 Discussion Thread

Honours even at White Hart lane as Spurs and Chelsea cancel each other out with a 0-0 draw. Happy to see that one out of the way so fair play Lee..next up Carl's Blackpool :)

I think you'll find that Blackpool are stronger opposition. :)

In all honesty Dave, I'm disappointed with 0-0.

Titulli: Re: English Championship 7345 Discussion Thread

Nope 70k .. CV .. Bagged him in 106 too' date=' reviewed Cyprus like 4 weeks ago, thinking they'd do the in the next 6 months .. To my delight there up soon :-)[/quote']

nice. Although I would say you got lucky to only wait 4 weeks, Iv been waiting two years for estonia . . . (im thinking there coming this month!!)

Gianluca ZAMBROTTA has completed his move to Chesterfield from Milan for £4,220,000. All other offers were turned down.

The deal involving Northampton Town and Milan regarding Gianluca ZAMBROTTA has broken down as the player refuses to join the club.

Wow :o Sorry Mr M... Still, impressive back-line for Chesterfield now :D

Guest drseanfitz

Wow :o Sorry Mr M... Still' date=' impressive back-line for Chesterfield now :D[/quote']
Mines better :P

Puyol, Ramos, Cole

Guest drseanfitz

Thats true mind!

Nether the less im top of div 1 so screw you all :P

providing me with the competition I failed to get from Arsenal, United, Chelsea and Spurs last season:D

Ricardo JESUS has completed his move to Rochdale from CSKA Moskva for £2,630,000

Leyti N'DIAYE has completed his move to Rochdale from Marseille for £2,590,000

Good first team signings for only £5.3M between the two. Got one or two more signings left for my team then I'm done B)

2 loses in the row for one of the Faviroutes Mk Are lsoing there touch first no signings are availible 2nd leisceiter pull out on the bebatov deal 3rd I lose 4th 2 men sent off please some one tell me y i play this game

So you lost 2 in a row, you haven't signed any first teamers, Leicester pull out of a deal and you get 2 men sent off in a match - hardly major things to moan about are they? :rolleyes:

providing me with the competition I failed to get from Arsenal' date=' United, Chelsea and Spurs last season:D[/quote']

Guess somebody had to step up and give you a challange didnt they :P albeit little ole Blackburn :D