English Championship 7345 Discussion Thread

jr231990

Re: English Championship 7345 Discussion Thread

Yeovil draw 1-1 with Swindon to remain at the top of the 4th division 2pts clear of Brighton.

have been unable to change the squad much due to the clubs small squad so Michael Turner 88 CB is available for part exchange looking for 2 lower rated 80s players 22y/o Alan Kardec rated 85 can also go for 2 lower 80s rated players

A thoroughly deserved 2-0 defeat at the hands of Chris's Wolves see's Chelsea's lead at the top of the shop cut to 4 points over Yaps Gunners..and so it starts :(

Arsenal romped to a 3-0 victory over a weakened City.....but nothing should be taken away from the gunners as they inflicted on City their worst away league loss. Silva's goal and Ribery's brace sends Arsenal up to only 4 points behind Chelsea.

Forced to resign from all my clubs in SM. This is due to upcoming exams, and more important my end of school exams occurring in about a yr. I wasn't really active on this thread, and I'm sure all of you would have ratheredd some one who is fullu commited.

I have however left this team in a very stable state. I am gutted that I had to do this, and made the decision my self. I have brought in great youngsters such as De Jong, Sirgdusson etc

Sorry once again, and good luck to who ever inherits this team. I may be back on the forum in a few years time, mabey not. But I hope I have left a lasting impression on you all. ;)

Will miss you all very much. :(

Yeovil beat Bradford 3-1 this evening to go what should be 4pts clear at the top of the 4th division goals from captain Matteo Paro from the penalty spot he also provided 2 assists first for Mervan Celik and an 89th minute assist for M'baye Niang's goal the 16y/o who joined on loan earlier today to help fill in for the injured Gary Hooper his is out for another 5 weeks

Really sorry because I left my Watford...was a great experience and I leave Watford 3rd in Division 3.I said many times before I'll quit some of my GW as I don't have enough time to manage many teams.

Good luck to everybody and maybe I'll be back but atm ...not enough time!

:(

Really sorry because I left my Watford...was a great experience and I leave Watford 3rd in Division 3.I said many times before I'll quit some of my GW as I don't have enough time to manage many teams.

Good luck to everybody and maybe I'll be back but atm ...not enough time!

:(

i got offered them

Arsenal outbid a hosts of clubs for the signature of Borges Willian. Delighted to add another 90 rated to my club as there are not many left, if any. Also managed to sign highly rated Brazilian Mario Fernandes. Starting to build a decent youth squad. :) Although, the higher rated ones (>85) are not available to loan for now due to the lack of depth.

Ribery, Cambiasso, De Rossi, Chiellini still available for part exchange though.

Joe Ledley, CM/LM - 24 years old 86 rated - £6.5m

Mehdi Benatia, CB - 24 years old 88 rated - £9m

Both have come off their TB and are surplus to requirements - I've TLed them so if anyone is interested before they go to external let me know at Ipsiwch Town

Regards