English Championship 7345 Discussion Thread

jr231990

Re: English Championship 7345 Discussion Thread

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Tottenham Hotspur for David SILVA of £5,000,000 plus Luka MODRIC and Juan Manuel MATA .

who is the arsenal manager here? does he thinks i give two classy players one that have 92 rating and have a chance to get 93 and Mata who have a chance to get 93 too but will get 92 soon and you want even 5 million :rolleyes:

sorry but is that not too much :o

Guest drseanfitz

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Tottenham Hotspur for David SILVA of £5' date='000,000 plus Luka MODRIC and Juan Manuel MATA .[/b']

who is the arsenal manager here? does he thinks i give two classy players one that have 92 rating and have a chance to get 93 and Mata who have a chance to get 93 too but will get 92 soon and you want even 5 million :rolleyes:

that's a decent counter offer

silva is a much better player than either of them will ever be.

you don't get the top players for cheap

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Tottenham Hotspur for David SILVA of £5' date='000,000 plus Luka MODRIC and Juan Manuel MATA .[/b']

After this outburst gonna stay well away from Spurs then :rolleyes:

Shame to see the demise of this side :o

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Huddersfield Town to victory against Hartlepool United.

Huddersfield Town outclassed Hartlepool United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Baumann had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Mandzukic was on the scoresheet for his side.

oh myyyy! Get battered 5-1 by Arsenal :(

Sorry.

Higuain's brace, coupled with strikes from Ribery, Torres and Cambiasso sees Arsenal remain 2 points behind Chelsea still.

Re: James Rodriguez, I could have sworn Shorpe was unmanaged when JR was signed.

Guest drseanfitz

Re: James Rodriguez' date=' I could have sworn Shorpe was unmanaged when JR was signed.[/quote']

yep Shorpe were unmanged when he was poached - as were Colchester when Boudebouz got nabbed.