Sign in to follow this  
jr231990

English Championship 7345 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7345 Discussion Thread

Very Happy! 2:1 win away at Doncaster who's first team is very strong. Unlucky Mr Hammer. That result means we go tied for 6th on 9 points but are only 8th. Q.P.R in other news have nearly signed...

The offer for Theodoros VASILAKAKIS of Xanthi from Queens Park Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Fulham continue being one of the best teams in the league with their 3-2 win over Stoke. Cassano got a double for Stoke but a Forlan hat trick was the difference. He now has 6 goals in 5 games.

Honda was also instrumental getting 2 assists whilst Elia got the other assist.

Suffered my second defeat as manager as Carlisle now lie in 8th. A win would have been welcomed as now the league is really tight. Lost 2-1 to Notts County. Next match is Huddersfield where im looking for all 3 points.

One word ..... Dam :(

Unlucky mate.:)

Sheffield Wednesday record their 1st league win of the season after a 3-1 win at Southampton. I tried out some new tactics and it obviously paid off.:D Onwards and Upwards!

Another game' date=' another change in tactics, another loss:(

feels like Sunderland are destined for the Championship[/quote']

Don't feel bad mate, Everton are a dam fine club with a really good lookin' manager :rolleyes:

Guest Villa888

Burnley go through on a bye. B)

Though I pretty much am going to get knocked out as soon as possible with the lack of depth I have. Though I have Shrewsbury who knocked out Birmingham (No surprise :rolleyes::P). :P

Chesterfield breeze past 'Bye' in the opening round of the cup :)

4 Regions 2nd round fixtures have been put on the relevant thread so can home teams get your friendly requests in.

We also have an unmanaged team in Exeter (quite a nice Exeter I must say) so could whoever has the offer reject/accept swiftly so we can fill it up again :)

Guest Villa888

A Bye in the 4 regions Cup too? I'm loving it. :PB)

Did that really happen?? That's bull. You should be able to pick what team you want. I know SM is just trying to stop picking rubbish teams to help someone else out' date=' but still.[/quote']

ye, now I'm hoping two signings come in before the next fixture or most of my players will be NMF and I'll be plagued with injuries :mad:

A very good weekend for my Rotherham side as we beat Aldershot 1-0 through an Aaron Ramsey goal,and we also beat Gadga's Barnsley side in the cup after a 0-0 draw in the 120 minutes but we progressed after a 2-1 victory on penalties.

I've also got 374's Sheffield Wednesday side in the 4 regions cup so that should be an easy win:p.