Sign in to follow this  
Ian Eltringham

World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

After the departure of Fucile' date=' it leaves me short at the RB area.

Is anyone selling an 89+ RB for part exchange or cash?[/quote']

Arne Friedrich cb/rb can go?

Chelsea have made a lot of headway in transfers.

The blues have brought in Chiellini already. Alex is on his way out for Micael and Fucile.

Also, Chelsea will be bringing in Pjanic, Bastos and Lisandro very soon in a 3 part deal.

Also, I am allowing Kalou, Bosingwa, Mikel and Sturridge all allowed to leave for P/E

Jeez you lot have well underpaid on Yann M'vila :D

Go look at the CSKA offer, the valuation of the player I offered is around 200k less than what he's worth, and ive checked all the offers and the closet was Sao Paulo and he's almost 3 mil less than me.

So hopefully he'll be a CSKA player very shortly.

Also does no one seriosly need a GK? as I have Akinfeev, one of the best around. Also got Dzagoev and Necid just to name a few who can go for cash or PE, but if its cash it will have to be BIG.

Guest Villa888

Might be going over the top to get him but Gilardino is joining Sevilla for Escude and Kanoute.

Also, Olazábal OIER - Barcelona B's starting goal keeper is joining Sevilla as well. Hoping for a nice rise for him.

Gargano is also joining Sevilla in a deal me and the Napoli manager had for Fabiano.

Sidnei is also joining from Benfica for 9m. Nice young defender and will basically be one of very few youth squad players.

I was bored so decided to do this :P

My Predictions for Season 1

Division 1

Champions - Real Madrid

Runners Up - Internazionale

3rd and 4th - Chelsea and Barcelona

Relegated - Zenit, Shaktar, Liverpool

Top Scorer - Eto'o

Player of the Year - Cassilas

Division 2

Champions - Valencia

Runners Up - Man City

Promoted - Vfl Wolfsburg

Relegated - Besiktas, Sao Paolo, Dynamo Kyiv

Top Scorer - Aguero

Player of the Year - Tevez

Division 3

Champions - Tottenham

Runners up - Benfica

Promoted - Borussia Dortmund

Relegated - Etudiantes, Gremio, Palmerios

Top Scorer - Llorente

Player of the Year - van Der Vaart

Division 4

Champions - Napoli

Runners Up - Fenerbache

Promoted - Lille

Top Scorer - Luis Fabiano

Player of the Year - Luis Fabiano

Thats how I feel the season could plan out, feel free to disagree :P

Guest Villa888

Think my main goal is to stay out of a relegation battle at any part of the season and I hope to start that goal with a good result against Lyon. ;)

Think my main goal is to stay out of a relegation battle at any part of the season and I hope to start that goal with a good result against Lyon. ;)

Bleh at all these Mr. Nice Guy goals. :P

Let's go out bold and clear and say that for Atletico Madrid, anything less than championship is a failure! :D

Karma says I'm gonna be relegated now...

--

Actually, regarding that, if anyone is interested, let's pick a mid-table-looking-squad and predict the final position for the club at the end of the season? Just for kicks of course

Guest Villa888

Bleh at all these Mr. Nice Guy goals. :P

Let's go out bold and clear and say that for Atletico Madrid' date=' anything less than championship is a failure! :D

Karma says I'm gonna be relegated now...[/quote']

:P Fine... I'm pushing for a top 4 spot. (remember saying in 10000 I was winning Division 4 with Napoli and look where I am. :o

And Karma doesn't work that fast. It takes 1-5/6 future lives before it kicks in so don't worry. ;):P

Ruano ALEXIS has completed his move to Villarreal from Sevilla for £1,000,000 plus Carlos MARCHENA . All other offers were turned down

Not a big Marchena fan he's getting old and Alexis can cover the hole defence and isnt that old either

Wes BROWN has completed his move to Villarreal from Manchester United for £6,000,000. All other offers were turned down

Decent centre back cover in case of an injury

Real Madrid have completed a couple of deals this morning.

Nacho MONREAL has completed his move to Real Madrid from Osasuna for £5,615,000 plus Mahamadou DIARRA and David MATEOS.

Happy to trade out M.Diarra to fill a vital hole in our squad. Monreal will provide cover for Marcelo at left back. I wasn't sure if this deal was going to go through as ours wasn't the only accepted bid.

Álvaro ARBELOA has completed his move to Manchester United from Real Madrid for £1,000,000 plus Pereira RAFAEL and Pereira FABIO .

This deal doesn't help my squad right now but I think it's a good deal for the future. Manchester United originally offered Evans plus cash but after a little negotiating this trade was agreed. I'm happy with it :)

This deal doesn't help my squad right now but I think it's a good deal for the future. Manchester United originally offered Evans plus cash but after a little negotiating this trade was agreed. I'm happy with it :)

A pretty good deal u got there :P

Phil JONES has completed his move to Everton from Blackburn Rovers for £2,150,000. All other offers were turned down.

Jordan HENDERSON has completed his move to Everton from Sunderland for £8,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Just cam on SM and to my surprise I saw I had signed Henderson and Jones. Yesterday a number of bids were accepted and mine was not the highest for either of them and for some reason I got them.:D

looking to sell Capdevilla for a leftback and centre mid

Also mate don't you think that offer for cahill is bad?

Just cam on SM and to my surprise I saw I had signed Henderson and Jones. Yesterday a number of bids were accepted and mine was not the highest for either of them and for some reason I got them.:D

Also mate don't you think that offer for cahill is bad?

sorry shortlist button wasnt working and was hoping you'd make some type of counter

The offer for Osório ALAN of Sporting de Braga from Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Landon DONOVAN of Los Angeles Galaxy from Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Daniel CONGRE of Toulouse from Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Michael BRADLEY of Mönchengladbach from Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:D No competition for these lads, they are tremendous deals I must say. I've gotten rid of the dead wood and signed first team contenders. I'm very pleased.

Joel MATIP has completed his move to Benfica from FC Schalke 04 for £6,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Goes into my Cup/Shield team :D