World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread I'm up for it. Can't reserve a team but I'll be happy with anything really.

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread Got Lyon. Whole squad up for P/E

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread Just taken over Standard Liege. Glad to be here. If anyone wants to make any deals, let me know.

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

The offer for Free Agent Ravel MORRISON from Chelsea has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Ravel MORRISON will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted wtuh this, since I have the best bid :) Paid a lot more than I could have, but I thought the others would have bidded more. Oh well, he'll soon soon be a star at Stamford Bridge ;)

Van Der Sar for sale , best offer will be accept it in the next 3 hours !

Van Der Sar is not anymore in Manchester United Options as Manchester United made an offer to Igor Akinfeev (GK) and the offer has been accept it .

The 24 year old Igor Akinfeev says his happy to join a big club from Europe :).

Van Der Sar for sale ' date=' best offer will be accept it in the next 3 hours !

Van Der Sar is not anymore in Manchester United Options as Manchester United made an offer to Igor Akinfeev (GK) and the offer has been accept it .

The 24 year old Igor Akinfeev says his happy to join a big club from Europe :).[/quote']

:) :) :)

With that in mind, One of my 3 89 CB'S can leave for a decent offer.

THIS IS A BIG ONE :

I'm currently thinking about selling Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard and John Terry.

For these players, I would need a quality replacement and another top player. No droppers wanted. PM me with deals.

Please note , this does not mean they will definatly be leaving, bud i'd be open to offers

Bonfim Dentinho becomes the second player to arrive at TSG. He cost me £7million, nice signing for the Germans. :D

More players will be arriving soon. Hopefully over the next week coming the squad will take proper shape.

Also, Simunic 90 rated CB is for sale! I'm TSG Hoffenheim.

Guest Villa888

The offer for Joffrey CUFFAUT of Le Mans UC 72 from Sevilla has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Don't know why I signed him, he just looked cool. :P

Gary NEVILLE has completed his move to Deportivo from Manchester United for £3,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Publish Story to Facebook

The offer for Pedro GEROMEL of 1. FC Koln from Deportivo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alfred N'DIAYE of AS Nancy Lorraine from Deportivo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jonathan CRISTALDO of Vélez Sársfield from Deportivo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £6,000,000 plus Daniel STURRIDGE involving Sercan YILDIRIM of Bursaspor and Chelsea has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Bursaspor will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Sercan YILDIRIM of Bursaspor from Deportivo has been accepted along with other club offers. Bursaspor will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rafael CARIOCA of Spartak Moskva from Deportivo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sebastián BLANCO of Lanús from Deportivo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Coelho JAJA of Trabzonspor from Deportivo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Gary Neville, very cheap at £3M and need cheap players at that level for my team. Especially Blanco and Carioca are good deals but hopefully I will get Yildirim instead of Chelsea as I need him more than they do