World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Gary Neville' date=' very cheap at £3M and need cheap players at that level for my team. Especially Blanco and Carioca are good deals but hopefully I will get Yildirim instead of Chelsea as I need him more than they do[/quote']

Whats your total for Yildrim. Mine is about 10.4million (I think)

The offer for Sercan YILDIRIM of Bursaspor from Chelsea has been accepted along with other club offers. Bursaspor will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £4,767,000 plus Yves DESMARETS involving Sercan YILDIRIM of Bursaspor and Deportivo has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Bursaspor will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Michael STEPHENS of Los Angeles Galaxy from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tony TCHANI of New York from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Thomas KAMINSKI of Germinal Beerschot from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy enough with these signings, hopefully they'll all rise soon

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread I'm up for it. Can't reserve a team but I'll be happy with anything really.

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread Got Lyon. Whole squad up for P/E

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread Just taken over Standard Liege. Glad to be here. If anyone wants to make any deals, let me know.

Guest Villa888

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Joffrey CUFFAUT has completed his move to Sevilla from Le Mans UC 72 for £960,000. All other offers were turned down.

I think it says it all, I don't know who he is, he just looked like a good player. He's also French so when his TB is up and if he gets a rise I'm hoping Lyon want him. :P