World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread I'm up for it. Can't reserve a team but I'll be happy with anything really.

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread Got Lyon. Whole squad up for P/E

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread Just taken over Standard Liege. Glad to be here. If anyone wants to make any deals, let me know.

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Extremely disappointed loss to Lyon.

What was that? The manager which predicted Lyon to get relegated just got beat by that team. LOL :rolleyes:

New French boy Anelka scores the only goal. Don't worry mate, you can try get your revenge on the 5th Jan. :P

Nevertheless Good game though. :)

Guest Villa888

What was that? The manager which predicted Lyon to get relegated just got beat by that team. LOL :rolleyes:

New French boy Anelka scores the only goal. Don't worry mate' date=' you can try get your revenge on the 5th Jan. :P

Nevertheless Good game though. :)[/quote']

I never start well in WC's, just look at 10000 and I'm Villa in another and I started poorly then too :rolleyes:

Chelsea have completed the signings of Yildrim, Gomez, Stephens, Tchani and Kaminski.

Yilidrim and Gomez will provide cover for the attackers, and will also be in the cup sides. The other three will be in the youth team untill they become good enough to be full-time Chelsea stars

Guest Villa888

Other then Kone being sold, I have no real plans to change the team even with my shock loss at home first game. Unless a good player comes up cheap. :)

Edit: Guess it's not a shock. Never will I start a World Championship with a win. :P