World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread I'm up for it. Can't reserve a team but I'll be happy with anything really.

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread Got Lyon. Whole squad up for P/E

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread Just taken over Standard Liege. Glad to be here. If anyone wants to make any deals, let me know.

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

RW _95 takes control of Benfica.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Benfica were founded in 1904 and play their home games at Estadio da Luz in Lisbon. The club is also known as As Águias. They have a rivalry with Sporting CP and FC Porto.

Got in fast, every-one except Coentrao and Jiminez R can leave.

Guest Villa888

:)' date=' like to deal fair for both sides and tbh nice to get a deal done fast and after all this is a WC not a GC so not after the most amazing of amazing players striaght away :) nice dealin with ya mate[/quote']

Same to you. :)

Guest Villa888

I tried 2 go united early at like 9.10 but someone else must off already got them because it went up with the team but i couldnt take control

Same thing happened to me so I picked Sevilla, didn't say anyone took them over. Ah well.

Sorry whoever the United manager is (if you're a forumer). No one at United I would want other then Rooney and I couldn't afford him.

Guest Villa888

Already club hopping!?!?! Your a douche.

Haha, he's going to kill them I just know it. Sell Carew or Gabby for 5m and buy Bent for 20m. Something he'd do.

Right, I'm fed up of just building the same type of squads(stron for the time being and a few talents added on), Ive decided Im going to go all out youth spending and try to bring in the bests youths there are for cash externally or by selling my top players such as Lucho Gonzalez for 2 87's that have potential!

Crazy deals will be done! But give me a year or two and the team will be slick!

Guest Villa888

Whys so many good teams being quit already

Atletico' date=' Villa, Villareal . . . .

Raging now the Cech deals collapsed :mad:[/quote']

Happens in a lot of WC's. They go to teams expecting to find the Rooney's and Messi's rating players and come to find out they only have 2-3 90+ rated players and not the money to buy them so they leave unlike in EC's where Messi or Ronaldo, Forlan, Aguero are so easy to get.

Guest Villa888

This is why I usually just got for External players. No one usually ever replies back. I know when an external is going to accept but people are slow. :rolleyes: