Sign in to follow this  
Ian Eltringham

World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Guest Villa888

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Wow, people are already bidding for Lukaku... And this is a good reason why it'll never be like 10000 if you're ruining the small clubs of their only good players.

Stupid Napoli chairman... We came to an agreement for Fabiano and I'd get Gargano and Lavezzi and he won't do it. :(

Looking to sell Aguero, and Forlan for P/E, 2 good 90+ players for each. Mostly looking for top defenders and decent strikers.

Very funny, Milan manager countered Nesta for AGUERO + UJFALUSI. Wow at these idiots.

Looking to sell Aguero' date=' and Forlan for P/E, 2 good 90+ players for each. Mostly looking for top defenders and decent strikers.

Very funny, Milan manager countered Nesta for AGUERO + UJFALUSI. Wow at these idiots.[/quote']

Maybe you're getting countered rubbish because your offers are rubbish ;)

Atlético Madrid have made an offer to Real Madrid for Ricardo CARVALHO of £14,000,000

The deal involving Atlético Madrid and Ricardo CARVALHO of Real Madrid has been rejected. Real Madrid will only accept a part exchange deal.
Atlético Madrid have made an offer to Real Madrid for Ricardo CARVALHO of £6,000,000 plus Gutiérrez JUANITO and Fran MERIDA

Guest Villa888

Me and Napoli are manager have come to an agreement for Fabiano. He's giving me 8.2m + Lavezzi for Fabiano and then I'm spending 8.2m on Gargano at CV. Just hope I can trust him on that one. :)

Maybe you're getting countered rubbish because your offers are rubbish ;)

Tell me what you want then. Seeing how players have gone I don't think my offers are that bad. Scholes 9m, Park 8m, etc.

Guest Villa888

I think I said I wanted a P/E with everyone, I don't want a huge amount of money. ;)

Whoever the Wolfsburg manager is... I'm only taking offers that will benefit me... Not hurt my team to better yours...

Guest Villa888

Hey guys' date=' iam stuttgart manager :)

PM me if you want buy my players..[/quote']

Welcome. Glad to have you. :)

Guest Villa888

What team are you ??

:)

I'm Sevilla. :)

All players are up but Fabiano who's off to Napoli for Lavezzi and Gargano (2 steps as Napoli's chairman doesn't like the deal together). (P/E for all except Kone).

Looking to shift Mertesacker and Frings. I'd like a Winger involved in both deals, as well as a replacement. Marin's on his way to Porto in exchange for Maicon and Silvestre Valera. Also Naldo is up.

Hoy some bids in :)

I'm Sevilla. :)

All players are up but Fabiano who's off to Napoli for Lavezzi and Gargano (2 steps as Napoli's chairman doesn't like the deal together). (P/E for all except Kone).

would you be intrested in selling Alexis?

Looking to shift Mertesacker and Frings. I'd like a Winger involved in both deals' date=' as well as a replacement. Marin's on his way to Porto in exchange for Maicon and Silvestre Valera. Also Naldo is up.

Hoy some bids in :)[/quote']

Would have accepted the counter for Mertesacker, but I think my defense is good enough. I'll splurge on Dzeko instead

The deal involving Benfica and Juventus regarding Claudio MARCHISIO has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal

:( He's since moved to Bayern. I've recieved a few bids, none are ones I'd consider taking however, I've noticed a few teams bid, then withdraw which is annoying.

EDIT - Although I will say Arsenal's bid for David Luiz, was good, I don't rate the guy he/she bidded.