Sign in to follow this  
Ian Eltringham

World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Guest Villa888

Re: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Find it funny when a team doesn't get the player he wants they try to say it's illegal. :P

Guest Villa888

Re: Riferimento: World Championship 10213 Discussion Thread

Matijsen was't in my plans.

Trochowsky is for a good offer

He'll be starting for me.

Anyone need a CB, Dragutinovic is for sale at 8m or P/E for two young risers at 83+

I am wondering how you could get rid of Adler + another player for Neuer... Adler's a better keeper than Neuer and was out of the world cup through injury. Not because Neuer's better, which he's not.

Guest MR. HAMMER

He'll be starting for me.

Anyone need a CB' date=' Dragutinovic is for sale at 8m or P/E for two young risers at 83+

I am wondering how you could get rid of Adler + another player for Neuer... Adler's a better keeper than Neuer and was out of the world cup through injury. Not because Neuer's better, which he's not.[/quote']

Made you a offer see it all fair put a nice young player in the deal as well.

Guest Villa888

Made you a offer see it all fair put a nice young player in the deal as well.

Carew and Delfounso for Kanoute? A 92 for a 90 and an 80?... Sorry... But with Kanoute being my best forward at the moment, I need a bit better than that.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Carew and Delfounso for Kanoute? A 92 for a 90 and an 80?... Sorry... But with Kanoute being my best forward at the moment' date=' I need a bit better than that.[/quote']

There is no better offers I can do mate so dont worry will look elss were.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Love it.

City made a offer for young a 88 and a 89

i counterd a.johnson + Cruz.

he then counterd M.Johnson + Cruz did he think I would acsept this by thinking it was A.Johnson lol.

Nice try:p

CSKA looking to do deals cash and part exchange, if you want my big boys then it has to be big (cash).

Some of the offers I've had so far are borderline pathetic, so let's not make any offers you wouldn't accept yourself.

Lastly will only sell Akinfeev for part exchange.

CSKA looking to do deals cash and part exchange' date=' if you want my big boys then it has to be big (cash).

Some of the offers I've had so far are borderline pathetic, so let's not make any offers you wouldn't accept yourself.

Lastly will only sell Akinfeev for part exchange.[/quote']

I agree. I guess all of us have gotten used to ripping off other managers in weak leagues and now everyone attempts to get a bargain.

CSKA looking to do deals cash and part exchange' date=' if you want my big boys then it has to be big (cash).

Lastly will only sell Akinfeev for part exchange.[/quote']

How is my deal Rhys?

How is my deal Rhys?

Guessing your Bordeaux.

Its a good offer but I dont think id striaght swap the two of them, Even though I do like Diarra I just dont think its right for my team ;)

Nice offer though.

I think I said I wanted a P/E with everyone' date=' I don't want a huge amount of money. ;)

Whoever the Wolfsburg manager is... I'm only taking offers that will benefit me... Not hurt my team to better yours...[/quote']

I'm sorry if I annoyed you buddy or anybody else with the cash offers I made last night. I had a shortlist of young strikers that interested me and thought I would try my luck by putting in some large cash bids as you never know. I didn't check to see who the managers were :o

But it has paid off for me as I was able to bring a top quality young striker to Madrid for cash :)

Édinson CAVANI has completed his move to Real Madrid from Napoli for £25,275,000.

We also brought in a quality player to cover the wings.

Ji-Sung PARK has completed his move to Real Madrid from Manchester United for £8,000,000.

That's all the business we've managed to get done so far but I'm really happy with our signings, especially Cavani as he's absolute quality.

I don't know. Never spoke to him' date=' just put in the bid and he accepted straight away.[/quote']

Wasent asking because of your deal fella, he just insulted me for an offer on Hamsik of Mamaev and Tosic, which didnt deserve the insult but surely deserved a counter.

That's all the business we've managed to get done so far but I'm really happy with our signings' date=' especially Cavani as he's absolute quality.[/quote']

Don't spose you would consider any deals for Higuain, DI Maria, Ozil or Khedira?

Guest Villa888

Nah, wasn't annoyed. Was just restating as I kept getting cash bids so I reiterated what I wanted. :)

And I don't think the Napoli manager is a forumer. Nice guy though, did 2 lovely deals with him. :)

Napoli manager a forumer?

Don't think so, I've been talking to him, he doesn't speak English, and he says there's no chance of selling Hamsik. I was gonna give Ronaldinho, but he says no chance B)

EDIT : He's just wrote in the newspaper he's for sale, but needs to be expensive :o

Guest Villa888

Yeah, I don't get what people think when they offer deals. Not going to criticize people as I try to get the best deal for me as well first before helping someone else out but the deals aren't really going to go through if they make those kind of offers... Especially for Negredo.

Hamsik IS FOR SALE, ARE ACCEPTED ONLY WITH PLAYERS IN THE FORM OF PAYMENT. ADVISED THAT IT IS EXPENSIVE JEJE.