Sign in to follow this  
JamesO'D

WC10213 Match Report/Transfer Report Thread

Re: WC10213 Match Report/Transfer Report Thread

353_front_small.png414_1218461173.jpg12_front_small.png

Werder Sell 'Big Star'

25239_1279224952.jpg

Marin heads off to Porto, with Varela and Maicon coming to Germany.

Werder Manager Craig Pirie has sold Werder's brightest spark today for in his words "Two great young talents". Maicon is a 22 Year Old CB whereas Varela is a 25 Year Old Winger. Pirie states that these Two Players may not be involved all the time, but in seasons to come they will be.

Pirie also states that he is looking to sell off Per Mertesacker and Torsten Frings both on a part exchange basis.

More to come when Transfers are complete :)

Per Mertersacker arrives in Leverkusen

Werder Bremen and Bayern Leverkusen have agreed terms for Centre-Back Per Mertersacker. The fee agreed is rumoured to be Barnetta and Castro, in a part exchange deal. Mertersacker is said to be extremly happy after he and the Manager of Werder Braman got into a argument after the sale of Marin.

He arrived in Leverkusen today to undergo a medical. He is expected to train tommorow with the first team.

207888.png

Mertesacker is off to Leverkusen

Per Mertesacker:

"Its a relief I got my Transfer. Werder Bremen is a great club but I have no regrets, espicially after my recent fallout. Im currently playing under the Best manager under the world. I will perform at my best, that is guaranteed!"

Guest MR. HAMMER

2010-carling-cup-final-aston-villa-scarf-300x300.jpg

Mark-Hughes415.jpg

MARK HUGHES JOINS VILLA RANKS!

Erley this morning Mark Hughes joined the ranks as Aston Villas new coach it is believed the new coach has signed a 2 year deal and is aiming to take the side to Div 1 and keep them there, the new boss has said there will be changes donkey Heskey will be leaving indefinably and also some more well none players to bring bigger names in.

5996-ashley_young.jpg

IS YOUNG STAYING OR GOING!!

MORE NEWS ON THIS SOON!!

27_front_small.png313_1260607711.jpg32_front_small.png

Experianced Manager Ryan Clarke Takes Over At Bordeaux!

French side Bordeaux have appointed a new manager after losing their manager abruptly before the start of the season. It seemed to be a nightmare start for Bordeaux as manager Muck Fe stepped down to concentrate on his career as a chef at the prestigious restaraunt KFC. Bordeaux's hunt for a manager was over when they contacted English manager Ryan Clarke. It was a tough decision for Clarke as he had to step down from the job of being Bognor Regis manager. He is now believed to be on around £50,000 per week after signing a 4 year deal.

252_front_small.png224_1284598245.jpg13_front_small.png

Marin joins Porto

marinv.jpg

Marin having a tour around his new stadium

It has been confirmed that newly appointed FC Porto manager Dylan Ritchie has completed his first signing since taking over yesterday afternoon. The new player at Estadio do Dragao is 21 year old Marko Marin from Werder Bremen. Marko has met his teammates and has had a tour around his new stadium(above) and his new training pitches. Marko signed for a fee of 7 Million, Pereira Roque Maicon and Silvestre Varela. Dylan Ritchie was seem to be ecstatic about the arrival, as shown by his comment on Marin:

Marin is a great little young player, who covers our wing problems. There is no doubt that Marko will be a big player for us this season. I hope that this is only the start of me signing players, and I wish for more signatures arriving soon. I can't wait to work with Marko, and of course play my first game with Porto. I hope to start of the season with a win, but will be very hard due to the very competitive and tough league.

CHELSEA LAND SUPERSTAR DEFENDER

Giorgio Chiellini has become the first Chelsea signing, arriving from Juventus. Yuri Zhirkov and Yossi Benayoun, plus a fee of £1,000,000 go to Turin. Chelsea are also close to getting rid of Alex to Porto, with Fucile and Micael looking to become Chelsea stars. Anelka and Malouda could soon be leaving to their native France to play with Lyon, with Bastos, Lisandro and Pjanic looking as if they'll sign for Chelsea. A few more deals trying to be agreeed ,but the finished squad should be comeplete before the start of the season.

10_front_small.png218_1283943364.jpg332_front_small.png

Benfica confirm Matip arrival

joel-matip-13950063-qf,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Portugese side SL Benfica have today confirmed on their official website

http://www.slbenfica.pt/ that they have agreed a deal for FC Schalke midfielder Joel Matip for a £6,000,000 figure. Matip broke into Schalke's first team in the 2009/2010 season and has since rosen to prominence since then. He has been linked to numerous big teams and has now found himself at Estadio da Luz where he will continue his rise through football under the guidance of Irish manager Mr. Walshe.

ATLETICO MADRID PREPARE TO BRING IN DZEKO, KJAER, GALLAS

In two separate moves today, Atletico Madrid acquires Edin Dzeko and Simon Kjaer from Wolfsburg and William Gallas from Tottenham.

Sergio Aguero transfers to Wolfsburg in this deal for young stars

William Gallas, coming at the price of 13m, brings experience and will show direction for the young Kjaer in Atletico's defense.

J.Lack Becomes the manager of Fenerbahce SK!

J.Lack has announced he's signed a 3 year deal to become the full-time manager of Turkish side Fenerbahce!

Lack has promised atleast a top 3 finish this season. & Is said to be having a Squad Clear-out!

Chris Evans Takes over as Juventus Manager !!!

Evans has already sold some big name stars and has replaced them with future / better players in his eyes .

Deals so far

Alessandro Del Piero - Milan £11 million

Leonardo Bonucci - Hamburg £10 million

Claudio Marchisio - Bayern Munich £8 million + TYMOSCHUK

Giorgio Chiellini - Chelsea £1 million + Yuri Zhirkov + Yossi Benayoun

Gianluigi Buffon - Atletico Madrid £312k + D.GODÍN + S.ASENJO

Pending deals

Milos Krasic - Bayer Laverkusen £0 + renato augusto

felipe melo - manchester united £19 million

252_front_small.png224_1284598245.jpg13_front_small.png

Ari and Alex join Porto

alexoq.jpg

Alex training with Porto for the first time

Yesterday morning FC Porto manager Dylan Ritchie added another two players to his squad, by signing Rodrigo Alex for a fee of Jorge Fucile and Ruben Micael, and Ferreira Ari from Spartak Moskva for 2 Million and un-wanted Henrique Sereno. Alex is set to partner Rolando at centre back on Wednesday night against Atletico Madrid, with Ari set to be a super sub and will hope to come on and make an impact on the game. Due to the lack of attacking options up front, Ari is a perfect addition to FC Porto, and a cheap one. FC Porto manager Dylan Ritchie kept it short when asked about his opinion on his new signings, Alex and Ari:

Alex is a player I am familiar with. He is a great player, and I can see him and Rolando doing magnificent this season.

then commenting on Ari:

Ari was playing well for Spartak before arriving here, and I hope his form continues. He is a reliable player, who could be used in the starting line-up, or can be used as a sub.

Chelsea Dealings So far

Giorgio%20Chiellini_633807546491260000.jpg

Giorgio Chiellini arrived in a very nice transer for me, which seen Zhirkov and Benayoun leave. Chiellini will be paired with Terry at the back, making it a formidable defence for any team to break down

fucile.jpgRUBEN+MICAEL.png

Ruben Micael and Jorge Fucile have arrived from Porto, with Alex heading in the opposite direction. Wasn't my favourite, but got two quality players who will streangthen the squad

090414bastos.jpgpjanic-aulas-garde.jpgLisandro-Lopez-001.jpg

In one of the biggest transfers done this season, Bastos, Pjanic and Lisnadro all arrive at Stamford Bridge, with Malouda and Anelka heading the other way! The transfer was so big it had to be done it 3 parts :eek:. The first part saw Pjanic arrive first for a fee of £16.000.000. The next deal, currently going through, see's Anelka leave for Lisandro and £8.000.000. Then tomorrow, it will be finally completed when Bastos and £8.000.000 come in for Malouda. Delighted to bring in such talent, but sad to see his 2 French stars leave.

Chelsea are still looking to sign a few more men, mainly for cash. If no-one can offer good players for cash, I will go out and search for a few talents (already have 3 in mind ;)) If anyone has a quality player available for cash, let Chelsea know. If anyone wants my players, contact me and we'll work something out :)

Krasic and Mertesacker arrive!

guigd0bj0jpgt1.jpg

The wait is over for Leverkusen fans. The biggests transfers in the clubs history had been completed, as new signing Krasic and Mertesacker arrived to greet fans. After a quick madeical both headed for the training groung ground as they were given a tour of the stadium.

Manager Shehan De Kariyak:

"Leverkusen is a force, that will be reckoned. We are genuine title contendors. I will promise the fans many wins espicially with two key signings. Mertescaker is a wall in defence, hes been a bargain. And Krasic, what more can i say. A wing wizard who will bag on the goals Cant wait for the season to get started"

Thiago Silva as also been rumoured to be in Leverkusen searching for ahouse as Leverkusen and Milan have agreed terms for the Clear-Cut defender.

VILLAREAL CONFIRM SIGNING OF TWO MAJOR DEFENDERS

images10.jpg

Wes brown signed from Manchester united on a 3 year deal for a fee of 6million and adds experience and depth to the Villareal back line

Wes Brown said

I am delighted to join such a talented and ambitious squad and hope tp help lead this squad to a very succesful season

imagesCA3S0EPB.jpg

Talented young defender Ruano Alexis signs from Sevilla in exchange for Marchena and 1 million

Ruano Alexis said

Villareal is a brilliant club with brilliant manger and hope he can help further develop my carear

netherlands_psv.png

PSV Eindhoven- The News So Far

6486ed6d-959f-44c4-9bb7-a2fb0477a1a5_1011-PSVFEY4683.jpg

Balázs Dzsudzsák Bags A Goal Against Lazio

Since Mnaager Nick Justice took charge on the 24th of October, PSV Eindhoven have made 2 signings and also won a Pre-Season Friendly against strong opponents in Italian side SS Lazio; 3-1 was the score. PSV have added Winger Oleksandr Aliyev from Lokomotiv Moscow and Goalkeeper Simon Mignolet from Sunderland AFC, who will provide solid back-up for swedish Goalkeeper Andreas Isaksson. In the Game Against Lazio, Mignolet only made the bench however Aliyev made his PSV Eindhoven debut(Pictured, Below).Before the game Justice was quoted to say that " Its only friendly, sure a wion would be great but this game is just to help judge a few players ahead of the real game this Saturday!"

AliyevPSV.png

Aliyev, Waits Ahead Of PSV Debut

chelsea-badge.jpg?w=128&h=128vs Bayern.png

Chelsea took on German giants Bayern Munich at Stamford Bridge. Both sides played their strongest sides.

Team News

Chelsea - Chiellini, Bastos and Lisandro debutise for the Londeners. Micael, Fucile and Pjanic were on the bench.

Bayern - Bayern had 6 debutants starting (Andujar, Marchisio, Carrick, Fletcher, Berbatov, Arshavin). Recent signings Neymar, Alex and Nani made the bench.

Despite half their team playing together for the first time, Bayern started strongly with Arshavin coming close early on. Bayern dominated the first half, with Chelsea struggling to get a look in. Despite that, it ended 0-0 at half time. Chelsea came out stronger in the second half, and took the lead just after the hour when Lisandro fired home his first goal in the Chelsea colours. The lead only lasted 3 mins, as Carrick also scored on his debut to level the tie. From then on, both teams pushed but couldnt break through. Chelsea manager James O'Donnell expected a win, but was happy ebough with a point as overall Bayern dominated

42% - Possesion - 58%

9 - Shots - 14

2 -On Target - 10

13 - Corners - 10

0 - Yellows - 0

0 - Reds - 0

Goals - Lisandro(63) , Carrick(66)

Assists - Drogba , Berbatov

Man of the Match - Lopez Lisandro

excellent wins for Juventus !!!

Juventus started there season of excellently with a 6-1 home friendly win against visitors Valencia !

Juventus 6 - 1 Valencia

Iaquinta 4 , 9 Soldado 1

Aquilani 37 , 46

Godin 43

Legrottaglie 81

Juventus then started the league with a tricky away test against Manchester United , winning 1-0 !! Iaquinta snatching the win with 5 mins remaining at old trafford.

Manchester United 0 - 1 Juventus

Iaquinta 85

If Evans isn't the right man 4 the job i dont no who is stated the juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli.