New managers do not collapse accepted deals

New managers do not collapse accepted deals  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hi

If the manager takes the club 1 minute before the transfer is complete (which is accepted) then the transfer collapses

why not make it that if someone takes control of the club the accepted transfers will not collapse ...

what do you think

why should the transfer collapse if the manager is late ... why didnt come earlier to take the club? what if was a bit late and the player gone?

thanks

Re: New managers do not collapse accepted deals

Hi

If the manager takes the club 1 minute before the transfer is complete (which is accepted) then the transfer collapses

why not make it that if someone takes control of the club the accepted transfers will not collapse ...

what do you think

why should the transfer collapse if the manager is late ... why didnt come earlier to take the club? what if was a bit late and the player gone?

thanks

Maybe give them a choice to cancel the deal or not. There would be some very annoyed managers if they were buying players for ridiculous fees (i.e. the former manager has cheated) and can't cancel the deal. This new manager would then quit, and it pretty much makes the team pointless to have.

i think that when a new manager joins, it shouldn't automatically collapse the deal, i think it should just go through as it would have done because this rule promotes multiple accounts and cheating and its not fair on the manager buying. This has happened to me before. i must have been 2 hours away from buying messi for chairman value when some new manager decided to be everton half way through the season (multiple account). annoyed is an understatement.

some new manager decided to be everton half way through the season (multiple account).

How did you find out they had multiple accounts?

Anyway I reckon the new manager should have the option to either cancel or keep the deal on.

• 4 weeks later...

i think there better callapsing..

who in there right mind would want to inherit a team that half the squad has just automatically left on proces of accepting.. will only result in the manager automatically leaving 2 imo.. emptyier game worlds.. poorer sides.. greedier sides.. rubbish imo..

p.s ive made bids for loads on unmanaged teams and lost them because of new managers.. just means ive got 2 hunt again..

the option idea is ok but lets be honest.. people only pay bottom end for them unmanaged club players anyway.. and manager with half a brain would just cancel all deals knowing full well you can get bottom end after a few days on transfer list from an unmanaged or external anyways.. and probably more from a managed when placed upon the list..

to be fair way some of you are speaking there should also be a prison sentence awarded to the manager at the end of the season who has done the most team rapeing if your way was to be included the game wuld become even more ripe for it than how it is at present..

If a new manager stays for only one day' date=' the transfer ban thereafter should only be one day long and not the usual seven days wait. I've been waiting for players for weeks as new managers come and go and spoil the deal each time.[/quote']

Bingo! While joining of a new manager should collapse current deals, there MUST be a way do deal with the problem above. This is a huge loophole open for cheating. This has been used against me way too many times.

Sometimes it's even possible to figure out who's cheating in your gameworld (i.e. the person taking over and quitting immediately while not playing in your gw plays with one of your competitors together in other worlds, and logs in and out about the same time), but now you can't even report this as cheating, since now you can report only ongoing/recent transfers.

And many times it's hard to say who's cheating, while it's obvious that someone does (i.e. wait till the end of 7-day period, bid on a player, someone takes over and quits right away; wait another week, bid on the same player - some other b$%&@# takes over and quits same minute).

I was thinking about punitive measures for taking over/quitting the same day, like forcing managers to keep the club for at least X days or games, unless it's a new manager, but now I think this idea is probably the best - if someone takes over and quits right away, the new 7-day protection period SHOULD NOT kick in.

i think there better callapsing..

who in there right mind would want to inherit a team that half the squad has just automatically left on proces of accepting.. will only result in the manager automatically leaving 2 imo.. emptyier game worlds.. poorer sides.. greedier sides.. rubbish imo..

p.s ive made bids for loads on unmanaged teams and lost them because of new managers.. just means ive got 2 hunt again..

the option idea is ok but lets be honest.. people only pay bottom end for them unmanaged club players anyway.. and manager with half a brain would just cancel all deals knowing full well you can get bottom end after a few days on transfer list from an unmanaged or external anyways.. and probably more from a managed when placed upon the list..

to be fair way some of you are speaking there should also be a prison sentence awarded to the manager at the end of the season who has done the most team rapeing if your way was to be included the game wuld become even more ripe for it than how it is at present..

Some good points here ^^^^

Bingo! While joining of a new manager should collapse current deals' date=' there MUST be a way do deal with the problem above. This is a huge loophole open for cheating. This has been used against me way too many times.

Sometimes it's even possible to figure out who's cheating in your gameworld (i.e. the person taking over and quitting immediately while not playing in your gw plays with one of your competitors together in other worlds, and logs in and out about the same time), but now you can't even report this as cheating, since now you can report only ongoing/recent transfers.

And many times it's hard to say who's cheating, while it's obvious that someone does (i.e. wait till the end of 7-day period, bid on a player, someone takes over and quits right away; wait another week, bid on the same player - some other b$%&@# takes over and quits same minute).

I was thinking about punitive measures for taking over/quitting the same day, like forcing managers to keep the club for at least X days or games, unless it's a new manager, but now I think this idea is probably the best - if someone takes over and quits right away, the new 7-day protection period SHOULD NOT kick in.[/quote']

On many, many occasions I have found that these 'timewasters', 1 day managers who continually scuttle your deals, can be found on your competing managers friends lists.;) Not too bright.

"I reckon the new manager should have the option to either cancel or keep the deal on"

CHOICE - Can't be bad' date=' good idea! SM???[/b']

why ?

if they want the bid just remake it :)

although i see your point it could be useful.

although 90% of the time they would be looking at a better deal tbh !

anyway, the original idea of not collpasing deals is stupid and only greedy people who will ruin clubs would support it !

Yes support! because there are ALWAYS some managers creating an new account just for joining the club and preventing other manager bidding better player:cool:

actually, this probably accounts for a tiny percentage of clubs taken over.

a vast majority are for legitimate means.

so actually, your backing up the suggestion and current system that taking over a club does cancel deals.

on this note, SM will never change the way it is now ( well not to something like this anyway) as long as they have sense ( which i think they do.)