Tevez or Benzema?

Campbellblade

Tevez or Benzema?  

1. 1.

• Tevez
    • Benzema

Re: Tevez or Benzema?

defo take that deal. tevez is scoring freely for city and benzema career is goind down hill. always on the bench for madrid, never starts. tevez will get his 94 back and could hit 95 in the future if city gets champs league and do well in it.

benzema will drop to 92 imo and will only get 93 or higher if he gets a move away to man u wich i doubt will happen.

just been looking through the transfer market and I could do a deal with atletico madrid for Aguero (it would meen swapping benzema and a youth player who doesnt look like rising)...would that deal be better than the tevtez one?

thanks

sorry sean i dont normally come on this section so will do in future

just been looking through the transfer market and I could do a deal with atletico madrid for Aguero (it would meen swapping benzema and a youth player who doesnt look like rising)...would that deal be better than the tevtez one?

thanks

sorry sean i dont normally come on this section so will do in future

Tough one - Aguero's got potential too!

But with City & their money, Tevez could have a league winner's medal soon (maybe next season)...B)