Harry Kane

harry-kane.jpg

Club: Leyton Orient

On Loan From: Tottenham Hotspur

Position: Striker

Nationality: English

D.O.B: 28/7/93

SM Rating: 75 - Added on 26/3/11

Harry Kane made a huge impact during his first full season at Tottenhams Academy, establishing himself as one of the most highly-rated young players at the Club.

He played 22 times for the Tottenham Under-18s in 2009-10 season, scoring an incredible 18 goals in that process, in his first season.

His form earned him a place on the First Team bench on two occasions during the campaign, and he was rewarded his first professional contract at the Club in July, 2010.

Having previously represented England at Under-17 level, he made his Under-19 debut in September 2010 and it wernt long untill he bagged two goals in a European qualification game against Albania on 8th October 2010 helping England with a 6-1 win.

(Stats For Leyton Orient, 2010/11)

Games Played: 18

Minutes: 915

Scored: 5

(Stats For England U19)

Games Played: 3

Scored: 3

Re: Harry Kane - Tottenham Talent

UPDATE;; 2/11/10

Harry Kane played today in the Tottenham v Crystal Palace reserves match, He played Centre Forward and played the full 90 minutes. Harry Kane won but then missed a penalty and he went close again with further efforts but was denied by the Palace keeper.

Re: Harry Kane - Wonderkid

Harry Kane

harry-kane.jpg

On Loan From: Tottenham Hotspur Academy

(Stats For Leyton Orient)

Games Played: 3

Minutes: 138

Scored: 1

Just a thought... should the title of this thread not be 'Harry Kane - Future Potential' Afterall he's a loan player from Tottenham playing for Leyton Orient, who occcasionally gets left on the bench? Wonderkid seems a bit OTT to me :confused: I feel like I will not get back the 2minutes of my life I have just lost! :)

Just a thought... should the title of this thread not be 'Harry Kane - Future Potential' Afterall he's a loan player from Tottenham playing for Leyton Orient' date=' who occcasionally gets left on the bench? Wonderkid seems a bit OTT to me :confused: I feel like I will not get back the 2minutes of my life I have just lost! :)[/quote']

Wonderkid and future potential is almost the same thing mate. Who care's about the title anyway? :rolleyes:

Harry Kane

harry-kane.jpg

On Loan From: Tottenham Hotspur Academy

Harry Kane made a huge impact during his first full season at Tottenhams Academy' date=' establishing himself as one of the most highly-rated young players at the Club.

He played 22 times for the Tottenham Under-18s in 2009-10 season, scoring an incredible 18 goals in that process, in his first season.

His form earned him a place on the First Team bench on two occasions during the campaign, and he was rewarded his first professional contract at the Club in July, 2010.

Having previously represented England at Under-17 level, he made his Under-19 debut in September 2010 and it wernt long untill he bagged two goals in a European qualification game against Albania on 8th October 2010 helping England with a 6-1 win.

[center'](Stats For Leyton Orient)

Games Played: 4

Minutes: 153

Scored: 1[/center]

He is not on DB right?