Stuart H

The EC7345 4 Region Challenge

The EC7345 4 Region Challenge  

1. 1.

• Yes, bring on the challenge!
    • No, I'm chicken...

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: The EC7345 4 Region Challenge

Nice draw for my Dons got Burton lol should be a walk in the park for my side sent the reqwest.

Right I've been drawn at home to Birmingham in this little cup. The Birmingham manager is a non-forumer so I'm just letting you know that I've sent the request for Sunday :D

If he doesn't respond/rejects then you have proof that I sent it :)

Noted :) It might be worth sending him a PM informing him it's to do with a friendly competition. He should have notification from me that such a tournament was occurring in his inbox :P

I've just heard of this, I am happy to join in as Shorpe. :)

Just one ?, I assume I can play any nationality players, not just English or Northerners?

I will send my friendly request in a minute.

Edit: Is there any day for the friendly to take place, or just before the 15th? :)

I've just heard of this' date=' I am happy to join in as Shorpe. :)

Just one ?, I assume I can play any nationality players, not just English or Northerners?

I will send my friendly request in a minute.

Edit: Is there any day for the friendly to take place, or just before the 15th? :)[/quote']

Absolutely anybody can play. Mainly so that if you forget about the friendly you don't get kicked out as is all too often the case. Friendly result has to be in by the 15th. Try and choose an equable time for both managers though.

Absolutely anybody can play. Mainly so that if you forget about the friendly you don't get kicked out as is all too often the case. Friendly result has to be in by the 15th. Try and choose an equable time for both managers though.

Thanks for the prompt reply' date=' I will PM Bournmouth and ask what day they would like.:)

In the final competition you may ask other sides in your region for higher rated loans to boost your side.

So I can't ask to loan players for round 1? Or is this just cos' all other teams in north are playing...or can I loan players from teams that have a bye?

Walsall have invited Stockport for the 11th as it gives me time to build my team as i only took them Saturday night and slipped a disc in my back Sunday so I've spent no time at my pc as sitting in that chair would be rather painful lol.

Who is Stockport by the way?

Thanks for the prompt reply' date=' I will PM Bournmouth and ask what day they would like.:)

So I can't ask to loan players for round 1? Or is this just cos' all other teams in north are playing...or can I loan players from teams that have a bye?[/quote']

You can loan players for round 1. Sending back all players already on loan would be too much hassle. I just assumed that each region would want even competition in the preliminary stages. In the latter event where different regions are competing a higher rated side may lend you a player so that the region does well, not your team specifically.

Walsall have invited Stockport for the 11th as it gives me time to build my team as i only took them Saturday night and slipped a disc in my back Sunday so I've spent no time at my pc as sitting in that chair would be rather painful lol.

Who is Stockport by the way?

That's fine :) I don't think the Stockport manager's a forumer. Maybe an in-game PM would work? I think he's responded to me about the tournament so he knows what's happening.

You can loan players for round 1. Sending back all players already on loan would be too much hassle. I just assumed that each region would want even competition in the preliminary stages. In the latter event where different regions are competing a higher rated side may lend you a player so that the region does well' date=' not your team specifically.[/quote']

Gotcha, thanks. :)

Just a quick question:

Will you be playing your best team' date=' or will you be giving your reserves a game?[/quote']

No such thing as reserves at Chelsea Adam a 19 man first team squad comprising of 17 x 90 +,1 x 88 and 1 x 84....sorry mate :o

Any more games arranged ?

No such thing as reserves at Chelsea Adam a 19 man first team squad comprising of 17 x 90 +' date='1 x 88 and 1 x 84....sorry mate :o[/color']

Any more games arranged ?

I know a few of my region have a friendly set up or request sent. With a week till the deadline I'll check the schedules of those who haven't played and haven't got a friendly arranged and give them a little nudge :)

I know a few of my region have a friendly set up or request sent. With a week till the deadline I'll check the schedules of those who haven't played and haven't got a friendly arranged and give them a little nudge :)

99% sure all the South have sent theirs out :)

Guest drseanfitz

Haven't been sent a request from Sgt Fury at Everton yet' date=' i've left him a message but he hasn't visited the forum since the 28th. Have to wait and see what happens:o[/quote']

was just getting my PM's together, so if you've PM'd him I'll skip that one.