how to reoprt cheating

Re: how to reoprt cheating

i out bidded another player and my deal had been accepted but the person i out bidded took over under another account and tryed to sell the player to himself sm blocked the deal he then resigned how do i report this person?

How did you know it was the same guy? He didn't use the same name did he?

with all the new updates i cant seem to send a ticket so what do i do?

At the top right of your screen, where it says 'log out' there should be a button beside it called 'HELP'. Once you go into that page, on the left hand side, halfway down the page, its says report cheating. Go into that and right you're ticket :)

I hope you don't mind me pointing this out, but clicking that link won't actually create a ticket. It does tell you what to do though, which is to go to Transfers>All Transfers and click the link for "illegal", so its still good advice. :)

If the transfer completed a while ago you might need to click the "previous turn" button to find the transfer that needs reporting.

I hope you don't mind me pointing this out' date=' but clicking that link won't actually create a ticket. It does tell you what to do though, which is to go to Transfers>All Transfers and click the link for "illegal", so its still good advice. :)

If the transfer completed a while ago you might need to click the "previous turn" button to find the transfer that needs reporting.[/quote']

And how do we go about reporting multiple accounts now Teb, bith in SM and on the forum? With no such link it's definetly a backward step. :(

And how do we go about reporting multiple accounts now Teb' date=' bith in SM and on the forum? With no such link it's definetly a backward step. :([/quote']

Clicking on a transfer as illegal is the same as sending in a multiple accounts ticket. SM will conduct an investigation as soon as you click a transfer as illegal and check if there are multiple accounts with the managers who made the transfers you reported.

Clicking on a transfer as illegal is the same as sending in a multiple accounts ticket. SM will conduct an investigation as soon as you click a transfer as illegal and check if there are multiple accounts with the managers who made the transfers you reported.

Apologies for the cross-post but just so this issue gets a response,

And what if the cheating involving multiple accounts doesn't involve illegal transfers? What if a proven cheat is returning to a gameworld that he's been previously banned from by using a newly created account? How does that get reported under the current system?

Man, sometimes you've gotta love SM help. I e-mail them saying,

"Hi, not sure how I actually go about reporting cheating via

use of multiple accounts now." and then go on to describe the cheating in detail in my e-mail.

I get a response stating, "Hi

We are fully aware of the players you mention but reqiure you to report any cheating through the on line help cheating tickets so we can take the appropriate action."

???!!!!?!!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Any suggestions? :confused::confused::confused:

And how come they're always fully aware but nothing has ever been done until you mention it, which now I seemingly can't?!

Please can everyone take a look at the following thread which I have started so that the community can get their opinions across to SM on the issue of support tickets for cheating. At the moment there are numerous threads with little direction, but if we can get one thread going to present to SM then maybe they may reverse this change if it is needed.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=74383

Think he was responding to the OP jooles.

I've also noticed that you can't click the illegal tab as it just says N/A

Don't they only say N/A if they involve an external club (and thus should be N/A)? I'm pretty sure that the transfers between two game managers have a tab available.

I agree with everyone saying this new reporting system is a backwards step. The harder it is to report cheating, the more it's going to start happening.

I've been on SM for a couple years now and reported several cheaters. SM always responded, investigated, and reversed any suspicious transfers. Of course, they always said they were already "aware" of it, but did nothing until I reported it :rolleyes:

I have a clear cheater in an older setup I'm in, and as far as I can tell nothing is being done about it. I went so far as to send them a PM, politely stating it was obvious and please stop before you ruin the setup. They ignored me.