Vlad

Marko Vesovic

s_98101_159_2010_1.jpg

314xr9c.jpg

24.gif

157m5x3.png

Current Rating: 70

Predicted Rating: 78/80

Marko Vesovic is the best talent in Montonegro and one of the best Serbian SuperLiga talents.

He can play pretty much in any attacking position on the right side making him a versatile player. He usually plays as a right attacking mid but occasionally plays as a right forward, center attacking mid and a striker.

He played for Buducnost Podgorica but was transfered in the 2010/11 season to Crvena Zvezda.

UPDATE: DECEMBER, 19th 2010

Vesovic has played 14 games and scored 1 goal currently. 725 minutes.

• 1 month later...

Re: (70) VESOVIC, Marko - Future Montenegrin Star

Bump' date=' I think this player needs more attention. He is best talent for Montenegro.[/quote']

No he's not.

The best player from Montenegro plays for Partizan at the moment and his name is Stefan Savic. Could very well be on of the top defenders in the world in a couple of seasons. The kid oozes class and was top notch against Arsenal.

Born 1990.

I'm sure he's been talked about on here already.

If not, you guys are horrible scouts :P

No he's not.

The best player from Montenegro plays for Partizan at the moment and his name is Stefan Savic. Could very well be on of the top defenders in the world in a couple of seasons. The kid oozes class and was top notch against Arsenal.

Born 1990.

I'm sure he's been talked about on here already.

If not' date=' you guys are horrible scouts :P[/quote']

Are you kidding me? Top defenders in a few season? There is no chance in hell that would happen he is 19 and two seasons he would roughly be 20-21 with the rating of around 85-86? So your saying he would be equal to Vidic, Pique in two seasons?

• 3 months later...

Had him in a couple of EC's' date=' thanks very much mate :D Also is he worth keeping as I have him in a very competitive game world?[/quote']

Well if he stays at Zvezda the max he will rise to is probably 86-87 just like Radosav Petrovic. I say you should keep him as he could move to a bigger club and if he stays at Zvezda he can still rise.

Well if he stays at Zvezda the max he will rise to is probably 86-87 just like Radosav Petrovic. I say you should keep him as he could move to a bigger club and if he stays at Zvezda he can still rise.

Ok thanks mate, I have decided to keep him, thanks once again for the find.

• 2 months later...

Since your focus is on Serbian talent, as a fellow serb I will share with you 3 more very talented youngters likley to be stars in the future.

Uros Cosic(Crvena Zvezda)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQcbKM6oU1E

Srdjan Mijailovic(Crvena Zvezda)

Aleksandar Katai(Vojvodina)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFpywJ0rz8w

Milan Rodic(OFK)

Anyway looks like you beat me too showing Vesovic to the outside world, I have seen him play for my club Red Star and he is a fantastic player.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vesovic has no inteligence on the field' date=' it's a good thing for Red Star that he wanted to terminate contract.

Marko Petkovic is much better player. He could step up to Sochaux and take Corchia's place on the right back.[/quote']

He can't have intelligence on field when he is played as a Right Back but his best position is right wing