Defender To Rise

ollietucker

Guest Villa888

Re: Defender To Rise

Alex Rodrigo and Branislav Ivanovic could rise to 92 if chelsea win some silverware.

Alex? I don't think he should. He was put out by Carvalho last season and this season he's playing because there is no one else. Alex was mainly a cup player last season. He should definitely stay.

Alex? I don't think he should. He was put out by Carvalho last season and this season he's playing because there is no one else. Alex was mainly a cup player last season. He should definitely stay.

i disagree alex is a good defender deserves a rise. Chelsea has one of the best defence in the world Alex plays a part in that. If he wanst really that good chelsea would of replaced him when they sold Carvalho.

Guest Villa888

i disagree alex is a good defender deserves a rise. Chelsea has one of the best defence in the world Alex plays a part in that. If he wanst really that good chelsea would of replaced him when they sold Carvalho.

I never said Alex wasn't a good defender, but that doesn't mean he should rise. He's been good for Chelsea but he's not one of the best and hasn't performed well enough to rise.

Thiago Silva' date=' Ivanovic and Alex should all go to 92. If you have a little more cash to burn, buy Pique who has a good shot at 95 when the Spanish changes come.[/quote']

Already got Pique mate i play a back three of Albiol Pique Cole so i need someone to replace Albiol, Thiago Silva does look pretty good at the moment and the last couple of seasons.