Ratings - Are SM Fully Utilising Their Potential?

Ratings - Are SM Fully Utilising Their Potential?  

1. 1.

• Up (+1)
    • Down (-1)
    • Stay The Same (0)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ratings - Are SM Fully Utilising Their Potential?

I have two things to say that may or may not be related to this thread.

1: Shay Given is mostly not very good.

2: Players rise to highly too quickly.

:) The 2nd one is :) Your in agreement with a few more of the forum'ers :)

I've put it down 1 with my vote and it's for a simple reason,I was around on the game before most people and therefore I can remember the old system they use to deploy and it was much much better,it was simply split up into 8 sections with so many countries done each section,therefore you would know when each league was done and what country was been reviewed when,know half of the luck when buying risers is taking a gamble on when the league will be reviewed as it could take a week or a year as nobody knows.

SM is a lot bigger know than it was back then as well so the leagues could be reviewed quicker than they were and it would be a very efficient system,I don't know when Europe will be reviewed which is poor as everyone should know what order the leagues will be reviewed in,there was nothing wrong with the old system and there was no need to change it,yet people ask for the M/E to change for years but yet nothing has happened so I wonder whether SM listen to there players sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THE FOLLOWING...

Althought the explaination of my point was somewhat lacking understanding!!

The evidence now speaks for itself!! SM (through no doing of my own!! - but undoubtedly in line with my point!!) are gradually condensing the ratings!!

I NOW HAPPILY TAKE ALL OF THE CRITISISM IN THIS THREAD WITH A BIG CHEESEY GRIN :D AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE OF YOU WHO SEEN THE GENERIC POINT I WAS MAKING...

I am prepared for the onslaught... however my answer to all who do... :D

The evidence now speaks for itself!! SM (through no doing of my own!! - but undoubtedly in line with my point!!) are gradually condensing the ratings!!

I NOW HAPPILY TAKE ALL OF THE CRITISISM IN THIS THREAD WITH A BIG CHEESEY GRIN :D AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE OF YOU WHO SEEN THE GENERIC POINT I WAS MAKING...

I don't know where you have got that idea.....they have decreased the ratings of players that deserved a decrease, that is all.

If this was the case every higher rated player(Lampard,Ribery) would have dropped, which they didn't.

are you saying because Gerrard, Rooney and Torres dropped its because SM a re-evaluating there ratings proccess????.......

More like they have been a bit below par for most of 2010 and deserved a ratings drop.

these latest ratings changes do nothing to validate your point, which didn't make any sense in the first place.

look like you're very delighted with you're "achievment" LOL

I don't know where you have got that idea.....they have decreased the ratings of players that deserved a decrease' date=' that is all.

If this was the case every higher rated player(Lampard,Ribery) would have dropped, which they didn't.

are you saying because Gerrard, Rooney and Torres dropped its because SM a re-evaluating there ratings proccess????.......

More like they have been a bit below par for most of 2010 and deserved a ratings drop.

these latest ratings changes do nothing to validate your point, which didn't make any sense in the first place.[/quote']

....... :D