One Country One Team v2.0

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: One Country One Team v2.0 I am rather bored so I will do this Opening Season Preview: Division1: Favourites: Spain: Spain is the name feared in world football. The likes of Iniesta,Villa a

Re: One Country One Team v2.0 Right, just got back home and about to make the world now. Kopstar, sorry for dumping your division work - but I appreciate you updating the lists and replying to querie

Re: One Country One Team v2.0 Thanks for mentioning this yesterday when we were planning on setting this up. You seemed happy enough taking the top Russian side though eh? I hear you, yeah Inter/B

Re: One Country One Team v2.0

Standard Liage 0-1 Ajax

------------------ R. van Persie

Match stats:

Possession

45% 55%

Total Shots

18 17

Shots On Target

5 11

Corners

8 8

Yellow Cards

1 0

Red Cards

1 0

All in all a disapointing game. Less possession' date=' a red card just after HT and players performance averaging just under 7.

Still 1st on GD though. :D[/quote']

Good match mate!

I look forward to it. I don't suppose I will win 4-0 again! :)

No, not if I have anything to say about it :D

My next game will be tough due to some players not being fit, and a couple of signings won't be ready. After that things will look alot better and hopefully I should be able to stay away from the relagation zone.

Anyway this will be fun, glad I joined :)

I've decided I might need to strenghten my squad in some areas with loanees afterall' date=' Spain, Germany are you guys still offering players? Anyone else?

Not really looking for anything fancy, 87 + and as cheap wage as possible basically. (looking at the ones around 20-30K mark)[/quote']

Throw in a few bids...and we'll accept ;) Well I will I dunno about that cheapskate Frozen :P

Hello managers' date=' I take job of Shakhtar (Ukraine) :D[/quote']

Welcome. I Guess you are Div 2, same as me (Standard Liage, Belgium).

Haha, I just noticed I play you today. Good luck, you will need it! :P

Lost a friendly vs Germany 0-2. Only consolation is that I had 11 more on target shots. :D