Sign in to follow this  
ᴩᴙᴇᴆᴀᴛᴏʀ

Italian Championship 2120 | Discussion Thread

Re: Italian Championship 2120 | Discussion Thread

just accepted the club swap of Padova for Palermo. :D

can't say I like the squad depth of palermo much, :rolleyes: but they have Ozil and Muller and stuff so that swung me;):)

any way I thought I'd copy this here: "I am willing to sell future star GK Sirigu and also Palermo's real life play maker Pastore for cash.

Please make offers, or send an in game PM.

Also I'm willing to negotiate of a deal for wonder-boy and real madrid player Ozil by PM...If you want any one else please send a PM. :)"

Left Siena :o Just couldn't gel with not knowing anything about the team, so didn't feel like i could mould them. Left behind a pretty decent team but wanted to focus on my new division 4 challenge that i am undertaking in WC 15014. Best of luck to you all :)

just accepted the club swap of Padova for Palermo. :D

can't say I like the squad depth of palermo much' date=' :rolleyes: but they have Ozil and Muller and stuff so that swung me;):)

any way I thought I'd copy this here: "I am willing to sell future star GK Sirigu and also Palermo's real life play maker Pastore for cash.

Please make offers, or send an in game PM.

Also I'm willing to negotiate of a deal for wonder-boy and real madrid player Ozil by PM...If you want any one else please send a PM. :)"[/quote']

Take care of them

:D, league started to die out and lost intrest in it to be honest, good luck with everyones teams though, leave the team in a nice state money wise with money being brought in every game, sitting 3rd in the league, and a class first 11

Decided to leave Napoli, as the setups dieing out and I never really got into the team.

Not a good start by me, so hopefully the next man can do better. I'll be leaving a very good, young starting 11 full of potential, but lacks depth :o

14mill in the bank, so someone can sign a few players from that

Decided to leave Napoli' date=' as the setups dieing out and I never really got into the team.

Not a good start by me, so hopefully the next man can do better. I'll be leaving a very good, young starting 11 full of potential, but lacks depth :o

14mill in the bank, so someone can sign a few players from that[/quote']

aye i've got the job offer....

GOING TO REJECT THE JOB OFFER ABOUT 7.45PM TONITE... NOT LEAVING LAZIO AS I PAID FOR THEM....

Guest Villa888

Welcomed Gurnak's Livorno, and while it was quite an even game, Livorno came out 3-0 winners to keep their first place in tact. 11th place, 2 points outside of a play-off spot still though. Travel to 17th place Grosseto.

Welcomed Gurnak's Livorno' date=' and while it was quite an even game, Livorno came out 3-0 winners to keep their first place in tact. 11th place, 2 points outside of a play-off spot still though. Travel to 17th place Grosseto.[/quote']

scoreline was a bit flattering, two goals in the last five mins, very good match, i think you'll get promotion :D:D:D

Guest Villa888

Frosinone came out 5-0 winners over Grosseto. Up to 7th with the last place team at home. Much better. :D

Guest Villa888

4-1 home win over Portogruaro-Summaga. Clark brace, Sturridge and Caetano with the goals. Jonathan Dos Santos goes back on the injury table. Into the play-off spot in 5th with Ascoli away next.