Height: 1.77m / 5ft 10in

Weight: 72kg / 11 st 5 lbs

Club: RCD Mallorca

Squad number: 29

Position: Left back

Rating: 77

40456_6519348843.jpg

Kevin Garcia (second from left) marking on Messi

General Information: Kevin Garcia currently plays for Spanish La Liga club RCD Mallorca. Mallorca have recently confirmed that they have extended the contract of Kevin Garcia until the summer of 2014.

The 21-year-old has emerged in the Islanders’ first team this season, and has established himself in the starting XI after an excellent showing in the 1-1 draw versus Barcelona at the Camp Nou.

Kevin Garcia on Barcelona ace Messi -

"If I have to kick him, I will, but we must not go too aggressively. Football is a contact sport and when I get kicked, nothing happens."

Garcia has made a total of 5 appearances this season campaign (as of today 7 Nov 10). If he continues to clock in more minutes, he will get a nice rise in the future. But first he must compete the left back position with last season first choice Diaz Ayoze.

PS. This report is over due since I sent a ticket about him last month.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Re: Kevin Garcia - Mallorca rising talent

Yes, Kevin garcia is an rising professional soccer player and he is the best soccer player.

Recently i heard a latest soccer news about kevin garcia trails with Swedish club IFK Lulea.

Do anyone know about this latest news?

I found kevin garcia latest news from "AXsoccerTours": http://blog.axsoccertours.com/kevin-garcia-another-success-story-after-signing-with-ifk-lulea/