New to soccer manager

kirky12009

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: New to soccer manager

I want to live in USA when I am older' date=' currentley live in Scotland, should I want to move???[/quote']

I moved here around nine years ago and although I miss the UK, I wish I'd moved years ago, I love it here, love the lifestyle, love the weather :D.

It's not so easy to just move unless you either have relatives or else your work allows you to come here. If you are serious about coming over, I suggest you start the ball rolling a.s.a.p. (Depending on your age of course) It takes about five years for the paperwork to get cleared unless you have relatives or work as I said before. If you need any further help, let me know, I have a great immigration lawyer ;)

Re: New to soccer manager

I moved here around nine years ago and although I miss the UK' date=' I wish I'd moved years ago, I love it here, love the lifestyle, love the weather :D.

It's not so easy to just move unless you either have relatives or else your work allows you to come here. If you are serious about coming over, I suggest you start the ball rolling a.s.a.p. (Depending on your age of course) It takes about five years for the paperwork to get cleared unless you have relatives or work as I said before. If you need any further help, let me know, I have a great immigration lawyer ;)[/quote']

I am only 15yo! I am serious about moving but have learned it is very difficult.:( I need a spouse, agricultural job, excellent qualifications, work as u said. I understand this will require a lot of work and paperwork and more paperwork and waiting but I want to make this happen.

WHERE should i start???

Archived