Impossible Red Card?

Re: Impossible Red Card?

not at all mate..

apparently from rumour mill opposin team was on break..

rooney was stood bi side of van der sars goal post eatin a mcds fergie had delivered to him as he darent say no..

as he went 2 make takle hed sliped on gerkin ultimately takein out the oposin striker..

seen this happen a few times now with shrek..

not at all mate..

apparently from rumour mill opposin team was on break..

rooney was stood bi side of van der sars goal post eatin a mcds fergie had delivered to him as he darent say no..

as he went 2 make takle hed sliped on gerkin ultimately takein out the oposin striker..

seen this happen a few times now with shrek..

priceless:p

If there was ever a forward who could get red carded tracking back behind his own defense, it would be Rooney :D . Anyone else, I'd agree with the OP.

But seriously, the whole corner kick thing makes sense, but did SM finally add corners? I saw they recently added pens and I'm pretty excited about it :P

It's fun to read situations like this one, if you played SM for awhile you already had a couple of these.

The thing is, I think, there is a % of your player receiving a card (yellow or, in this case, red) according to your tactical options (aggressive play) and the comments following it are randomly generated. Maybe the situation is awkward but the card was deserved according to your tactical options.

It's the same as your team being set up to agressive play and the red card you received was for diving when you were wining 5-0 (Yup, a very similar situation to this happened to me).

hi

why not' date='

just imagine he is on the edge of the pk area and chased the opponent striker and had to tackle him

remember suarez was red carded for hand ball in the world cup ... he was in defence ...

and so many cases a striker defending and make a pk mistake[/quote']

just imagine the attacker had a cheeseburger. rooney would obviously run the whole pitch to get it?!?! why dont people realise this!