Sign in to follow this  
-Biancoo.

Vincent Kompany.

I could buy him for one of my setups for only £9.6 million (ManCity, external club) which doesnt seem bad for a young centre-back in a decent side like City.

With him starting majority of the games this season any chance he will rise? I need a good centre half however alot of good defenders have been taken and Kompany only looks like the best option i can buy.

Worth a gamble? :)

Re: Vincent Kompany.

I could buy him for one of my setups for only £9.6 million (ManCity' date=' external club) which doesnt seem bad for a young centre-back in a decent side like City.

With him starting majority of the games this season any chance he will rise? I need a good centre half however alot of good defenders have been taken and Kompany only looks like the best option i can buy.

Worth a gamble? :)[/quote']

Certainly..!!! Gud Option.. I have him in one of the exxternal clubs as well.. He is worth a look.. Well, i will buy some one bettre.. But buy and see if he is worth a look and tell me if he is..:)

Re: Vincent Kompany.

Definitely worth buying if all 90+ defenders are taken in your setup then Kompany is with a team that look well capable of a top 4 finish and Mancini seems to prefer him to Lescott in the centre.

If Kompany and Toure strike up a good partnership then he could rise into mid 90's over next couple of years