Netherlands - Eredivisie - Only the biggest risers!!

craigavfcnealis

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - Only the biggest risers!!

I realise the other day that Narsingh of Herenveen have 9 assists at Eredivisie! Thats something. He have also scored 5 goals. If SM takes this assists into account he should be in for a nice rise of +6 to 82. 80 seems just too low for him. Almost all his minutes, goals and assists come after last rating change. And that´s a lot. Impressive stats for this kid. What do you guys think? Cheers.

I realise the other day that Narsingh of Herenveen have 9 assists at Eredivisie! Thats something. He have also scored 5 goals. If SM takes this assists into account he should be in for a nice rise of +6 to 82. 80 seems just too low for him. Almost all his minutes' date=' goals and assists come after last rating change. And that´s a lot. Impressive stats for this kid. What do you guys think? Cheers.[/quote']

What I've seen so far was pretty good, I'd say he does have 87+ potential.

Hi guys

firstly, I know plugging other sites is a bit of a no-no but as you can see from my rep, I'm a pretty decent poster who just enjoys SM. I've helped out with Dutch ratings before, not in recent months but I did in the past. Made a couple of friends on here doing that and it's good to see people still rating the Eredivisie.

Anyway, I thought this could come in handy to some of you:

http://bornoffside.net/2011/04/20-eredivisie-summer-movers/

it's an article I wrote which just lists who I think are 20 players who could move this summer. SM where themselves quite welcoming of my first article, on Vitesse, retweeting it and everything.

Sorry if this isnt allowed but I'm not trying to get page traffic or anything, just trying to provide an added source for potential Eredivisie buyers in SM :D

What I've seen so far was pretty good' date=' I'd say he does have 87+ potential.[/quote']

Good. I never saw him playing, but his stats impressed me. I did take a look on youtube (not very thrustable yes but still) and he seems very talented, with good skills and pace. And provides good crosses too. Typicall dutch winger.

Hi guys

firstly' date=' I know plugging other sites is a bit of a no-no but as you can see from my rep, I'm a pretty decent poster who just enjoys SM. I've helped out with Dutch ratings before, not in recent months but I did in the past. Made a couple of friends on here doing that and it's good to see people still rating the Eredivisie.

[url']http://bornoffside.net/2011/04/20-eredivisie-summer-movers/[/url]

it's an article I wrote which just lists who I think are 20 players who could move this summer. SM where themselves quite welcoming of my first article, on Vitesse, retweeting it and everything.

Sorry if this isnt allowed but I'm not trying to get page traffic or anything, just trying to provide an added source for potential Eredivisie buyers in SM :D

thanks, will come in handy for me!

Hi guys

firstly' date=' I know plugging other sites is a bit of a no-no but as you can see from my rep, I'm a pretty decent poster who just enjoys SM. I've helped out with Dutch ratings before, not in recent months but I did in the past. Made a couple of friends on here doing that and it's good to see people still rating the Eredivisie.

[url']http://bornoffside.net/2011/04/20-eredivisie-summer-movers/[/url]

Well I don't know how SM think about this, but tbh I don't care about other stuff being shown, it'll only help us in our thinking right? Anyways pretty good article, I think all of them could be in for a move. Just like to comment that Eriksen already said he'll stay with Ajax (which is the right thing to do imo) and I doubt Chadli, Schaars, De Vrij, Douglas and v Wolfswinkel will move. But we never know of course.

About the players who're more certain, Janssen will be looking out for a bigger club (but he won't leave for every club), seems more and more certain El Hamdaoui will leave, I cannot imagine no one will come for vd Wiel, Matavz' deal is pretty much done and I still think United would do best by signing Stekelenburg.

Oh and btw its Gertjan Verbeek, not Gortjan :P

Good. I never saw him playing' date=' but his stats impressed me. I did take a look on youtube (not very thrustable yes but still) and he seems very talented, with good skills and pace. And provides good crosses too. Typicall dutch winger.[/quote']

Heh well this time youtube gave you the right information, because that's pretty much the right description ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I realise the other day that Narsingh of Herenveen have 9 assists at Eredivisie! Thats something. He have also scored 5 goals. If SM takes this assists into account he should be in for a nice rise of +6 to 82. 80 seems just too low for him. Almost all his minutes' date=' goals and assists come after last rating change. And that´s a lot. Impressive stats for this kid. What do you guys think? Cheers.[/quote']

Bingo! :D He got a +6 to 82 today. Happy for him and for me :P

Totally laaaame!!!!!! Why didnt SM rise Casnos!!!!! :mad::mad:

They already put him as an Internazionale player..... but c'mon.... hes still plays for Feyenoord... he should have risen in the current changes, wth is up with SM.....

I know he is already an Inter player, but shuldnt SM wait til he acutally MOVES to Inter at the end of teh season???!!!

They already put him as an Internazionale player..... but c'mon.... hes still plays for Feyenoord... he should have risen in the current changes' date=' wth is up with SM.....

I know he is already an Inter player, but shuldnt SM wait til he acutally MOVES to Inter at the end of teh season???!!![/quote']

Does Feyenoord already reviewed? I think they'll be reviewed tomorrow

They already put him as an Internazionale player..... but c'mon.... hes still plays for Feyenoord... he should have risen in the current changes' date=' wth is up with SM.....

I know he is already an Inter player, but shuldnt SM wait til he acutally MOVES to Inter at the end of teh season???!!![/quote']

Calm down, SM take more than a day to review a full league you know.;)

Nope' date=' Feyenoord have not been reviewed yet, chill ya boots :P

I think they only did 5/6 teams, although im unsure without checking.[/quote']

they did Feyenoord, players like ClASIE, NELOM, LAGOUIREH and FERNANDEZ rose

they did Feyenoord' date=' players like ClASIE, NELOM, LAGOUIREH and FERNANDEZ rose[/quote']

Dont think they have finished them though, people such as De Vrij didnt rise either :)

Who is indeed a certainty to rise :)

Id wait till tomorrow before kicking off. If they dont rise then ill join you in throwing toys out of the pram. :)

Dont think they have finished them though' date=' people such as De Vrij didnt rise either :)

Who is indeed a certainty to rise :)

Id wait till tomorrow before kicking off. If they dont rise then ill join you in throwing toys out of the pram. :)[/quote']

pfft... how can they just do half a team and then just leave...geez, how much lazier could they get....

Take it easy, they've risen a lot of Vitesse players too and half of them are loaned from other clubs (Caldirola and Matic to name some). And like Adamski says, De Vrij hasn't gone up either so they aren't done yet.

Maybe they've gone out to lunch? Or grab a beer :D

Lol' date=' they didn´t m8, they´re all Excelsior players (on loan from Feyenoord). Feyenoord will be done tomorrow. Easy :P[/quote']

:eek::eek::eek: My bad then, im most the Gameworlds i play they are all at feyenoord, so i thought they reviewed it already :D:D

Hahahahaha, i proboably overreacted abit, hahahaha

:eek::eek::eek: My bad then' date=' im most the Gameworlds i play they are all at feyenoord, so i thought they reviewed it already :D:D

Hahahahaha, i proboably overreacted abit, hahahaha[/quote']

Just a little bit xD Cheers o/