Star Player Icon (reminder)

Re: Star Player Icon (reminder)

does anyone agree that it would be good if you you were able to put a star next to your players (mainly useful in unknown youth players) in the squad view?

i have sold players who i had forgotten were pepped for good things' date=' and regretted it later, i wreckon this could solve this problem....

eg.

[img']http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/geothermalcat/Untitled-1-1.jpg[/img]

just use the SM notepad to make a list of names :)

the star is complicated and i wouldn't like it.

notepad would suffice ;)

i use the same methods of the notepad, but i find that just complicates things, ive got notepad docs everywhere i login to sm, and that also means you have to sift through a list of players before u can confirm wether you can sell someone.

im talking about my 90+ youth team after all, it wouldnt really effect people with like 30 players in their squad

Guest drseanfitz

I would much prefer to see a small section on the player profile that would hold' date=' say, 30 letters.....so you could write a small note next to the player

[/quote']

I think the ability to add a little player note would be better, but with so many players on the database, and so many set ups, that would be an awful lot of player notes doing the rounds, & I'm not sure how that would affect the running of the programme. but if it is viable that would certainly be a good idea

I think the ability to add a little player note would be better' date=' but with so many players on the database, and so many set ups, that would be an awful lot of player notes doing the rounds, & I'm not sure how that would affect the running of the programme. but if it is viable that would certainly be a good idea[/quote']

I think he means a section where you can add your own notes. Ste said this could be incorporated in the new gold short-list (there's a thread somewhere) so I don't see why it couldn't be transposed to fit into this situation.

just use the SM notepad to make a list of names :)

the star is complicated and i wouldn't like it.

notepad would suffice ;)

hahahahaha how can a star be complicated ? They'd either have a star or not. I don't know if this has been mentioned but i've just thought of it now but if you could change the text colour of your players you could group them anyway you want, you could choose to group them by position ie all your defenders could be green or you could choose to colour them by potential or just players you wished to keep or sell. This is still a basic idea but could be customised to everybodys liking or you could just not bother and leave them all black...

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I would much prefer to see a small section on the player profile that would hold' date=' say, 30 letters.....so you could write a small note next to the player

like this

[img']http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af122/garymack83/prelude/Untitled-2-3.jpg[/img]

The above idea is a feature that we could possibly introduce in the near future as a perk of Gold Management (and also build on it to link in with the Gold Shorlist).

The above idea is a feature that we could possibly introduce in the near future as a perk of Gold Management (and also build on it to link in with the Gold Shorlist).

that would be great...I take it you mean, put a note next to the player on the shortlist and it automatically puts it on the player profile for you

I like the idea of adding notes to players. You could add it to remind you why you put him on the shortlist. Also to prevent selling a player that you have forgotten in your youth squad, but may be a riser.

Perhaps you could have a little marker in the squad table to show which players are in the first 11. Alternatively, dish out squad numbers for all players. Then allocate 1-11 as your best players.

• 4 weeks later...