should i sell kaka?

makenshi

I've been offered 45M + Khedira for Kaka. Im pretty sure he's going down to 96 in the next rating changes so should i acept this offer? Should i renegociate to a higher value? I really like khedira and he is a good catch, just not sure how much money value i should ask. can anyone advise me please?

Re: should i sell kaka?

I asked for 50M + khedira' date=' he accepted but the deal failed because he didn't actually had the 50M.

I'm thinking of asking him for lampard (to replace kaka) + khedira + some cash.

How much would you think would be a good value of money to ask for this transfer?[/quote']

KEEP Kaka.

If you have to sell I would never have Lampard in the deal.

But it's your deal and team, so I would ask for 30m plus Lampard and Khedira.

he has ronaldo and messi but since he won't trade me those, next best one would be lampard.

I'm thinking of asking lampard + khedira + 45M since I'm actually not that keen either on selling kaka. he's been performing tremendously for my team, but that seems like a very good value no?

he has ronaldo and messi but since he won't trade me those' date=' next best one would be lampard.

I'm thinking of asking lampard + khedira + 45M since I'm actually not that keen either on selling kaka. [b']he's been performing tremendously for my team,[/b] but that seems like a very good value no?

If he is playing so well and you like him then there really is no need to sell him.

Why not use another player to buy Khedira?

Archived