CB help - 88-89 rated in for a rise

My current CB's are either old about to drop or not going to rise anytime soon, my league is very competitive so all obvious ones have been taken up ages ago - Badstuber, hummels etc.

BODMER, Mathieu 27, 90

UJFALUSI, Tomás 32, 90

GAMBERINI, Alessandro -28, 90

M'BIA, Stéphane CB 24, 89

CARRICO, Daniel 22, 88

BASSONG, Sébastien CB 24, 88

REINARTZ, Stefan CB 21, 86

RUIZ, Víctor 21, 84

HOWEDES, Benedikt DDef 22 88

these are my CB's at the moment, im looking for a 88 or 89 that might get a 90 in next changes and not too obvious, any help appreciated :)

Re: CB help - 88-89 rated in for a rise

haha again all taken' date=' do you know if any of my team at the moment are in for rise/ drop

also does anyone know if jagielka in for a rise??[/quote']

jagielka could rise, but most likely stay 89 i think. Victor Ruiz looks a quality player in Spain for Espanyol at the moment, definetly keep him :P

he should rise to about 86/87 hopefully.

Reinartz looks a good player too, solid and strong. He could be in for another rise to 87.

Alvaro Dominguez looks a certain riser for Atletico Madrid. The 87 rated defender could rise to 89 along with Toby Alderwerield of Ajax. Two great young centre backs.

Lastly Maicon of Porto should be in for a big rise to 88 :D who knows how much he could rise after that, but if he continues playing for the next few seasons then hopefully a future 90+.

Hope ive helped. B)

BODMER, Mathieu 27, 90 -1

UJFALUSI, Tomás 32, 90 stay/-1

GAMBERINI, Alessandro -28, 90 -1/stay

M'BIA, Stéphane CB 24, 89 stay

CARRICO, Daniel 22, 88 stay/+1

BASSONG, Sébastien CB 24, 88 stay

REINARTZ, Stefan CB 21, 86 +1/+2

RUIZ, Víctor 21, 84 +2/+3

HOWEDES, Benedikt DDef 22 88 stay

BEREZUTSKY, Vasili CB/RB 28, 89 +1/stay

DIAKHATE, Pa|pe CB 26, 88 +1/stay

They're not guaranteed but that's my opinion.

Hummels - 89 +1 = 90

Van Der Wiel - 88 +1 = 89

Coentrao - 87 +2 = 89

Bale - 88 +2 = 90

Abate - 88 +1 = 89

Thats what there likely to get and i think most forumers would agree there spot on

If v/d wiel gets +1 i'm gonna go nuts. He should have rised last time and didnt. He played almost every single minute for ajax last season played almost all matches for the Netherlands in the WC and is playing CL now too. +2 is certainly in place. Also compared to ppl in the dutch league that have 88-90 ratings .. he is much better.

If v/d wiel gets +1 i'm gonna go nuts. He should have rised last time and didnt. He played almost every single minute for ajax last season played almost all matches for the Netherlands in the WC and is playing CL now too. +2 is certainly in place. Also compared to ppl in the dutch league that have 88-90 ratings .. he is much better.

I also would be disappointed to see him not get a 90' date=' just think SM are holding back on ratings currently and if there going to rise Muller from 88 to 90 cant see Van Der Wiel do it even though i certainly agree that he warrants that[/center']

I also would be disappointed to see him not get a 90' date=' just think SM are holding back on ratings currently and if there going to rise Muller from 88 to 90 cant see Van Der Wiel do it even though i certainly agree that he warrants that[/center']

I agree with this. Even though VDW has done enough to deserve +2 to 90, if SM are going to give Bale and Muller who are more proven at better leagues and CL just 90, then I think 89 will be fair for him ATM. He is certainly a great player though and if he continues like this, I see him around 91/92 next year if he moves to a better club.

Answering the initial question on this thread: (basically all are well known)

Bonucci

Hummels

Subotic (maybe he will rise)

Coentrao

Ranocchia is also worth looking at. He is only 86 ATM but he is probably going to get +2 and he is a great player ;0