Totti417 SM Skins Requests

Totti417

Re: Totti417 SM Skins Requests

If you don't mind doing them' date=' there are a few others I need.

Annan Athletic

Keflavik

Valladolid

This is only if you don't mind doing them :P[/quote']

Don't mind at all. I tried something a bit different with these. Just to experiment. Hope they are okay.

I uploaded them to SM with the following names:

Annan Athletic

2cqywr4.jpg

Keflavik IF

29xgnte.jpg

Valladolid

jl1hya.jpg

Enjoy.

Hey mate' date='can I get Sevilla skin with lightning..Thank you.[/quote']

Here you are. I made it simple, but if you want something more complex (i.e. different color scheme, logo type, player addition, etc. etc.), then feel free to request it. I have some examples of my other works on the first page (and some other pages) of this thread.

I uploaded it under the name 'Sevilla 1'. It should be available for use on SM within the next 24 hours. Enjoy it.

2lb24w4.jpg

Hi mate

Can I get a Swindon Town one please? Maybe with Jordan Henderson on it' date=' if you cant put him on, then i'll just have a Swindon badge.

Cheers[/quote']

Unfortunately, I can only make skins where the player is on the same team in real life. I could gladly make a Henderson one with Sunderland, but not Swindon. This is because the Community Admins will not accept skins of the kind since they are not realistic and would only be applicable to the few clubs that own Swindon Town w/ Jordan Henderson on it.

I'll wait for your reply if you would like to make a new request.

Unfortunately' date=' I can only make skins where the player is on the same team in real life. I could gladly make a Henderson one with Sunderland, but not Swindon. This is because the Community Admins will not accept skins of the kind since they are not realistic and would only be applicable to the few clubs that own Swindon Town w/ Jordan Henderson on it.

I'll wait for your reply if you would like to make a new request.[/quote']

Just a Swindon one will do nicely please mate.

hey man, looking for sevilla and ac milan skins, ideally with club badge and up to date home top on

colours of menu for ac milan being same as the skin called ac milan2

and colours of menus etc for sevilla one being same as the skin called Sevilla

many thanks :)

hey man' date=' looking for sevilla and ac milan skins, ideally with club badge and up to date home top on

colours of menu for ac milan being same as the skin called ac milan2

and colours of menus etc for sevilla one being same as the skin called Sevilla

many thanks :)[/quote']

I'm currently putting requests on hold. I don't have access to my computer with Photoshop at the moment.

Hi Totti when you do get back to takeing request can I get a Bradford one with Josep Ilicic and orange background on it thanks.

Unfortunately, as I've mentioned previously in this thread, I can't make skins with players who don't play for that team in real life. This is because the SM Skin Admins will not accept skins like that.

I can make a Bradford one or I could make a Josip Ilicic one with Palermo, but not Bradford.

Unfortunately' date=' as I've mentioned previously in this thread, I can't make skins with players who don't play for that team in real life. This is because the SM Skin Admins will not accept skins like that.

I can make a Bradford one or I could make a Josip Ilicic one with Palermo, but not Bradford.[/quote']

Could you not be able to just stick on Ilicic ? If not then make a Bradford one for me please.