Toulalan or Ozil?

Hi all,

The manager of Man City in one of my leagues (owner of one Mesut Ozil) has been showing interest in buying Toulalan from me, and I was thinking about offering this straight swap deal and seeing if he was interested. Would you recommend it, or should I stick with Toulalan?

If it helps, without Toulalan my defensive back-line would be Cassani at RB, Mathieu at LB, Boateng and Yobo at CB, with back-ups of Yangambiwa at RB, Alba at LB, and Rannocchia and Badstuber at CB. However, that wouldn't remain the case for long as I'm looking to a) bring in Gonalons, and B) part-exchange away Yangambiwa and either Yobo or Cassani.

Meanwhile, in attack, I don't have too much - I play a 4-2-2-2, so Ozil would be one of the two playing behind the striker. Currently in those positions I have Pablo Hernandez and Theo Walcott, with back-ups of Witsel and Diego Costa. Costa is also doubling as one of my back-ups up front as well.

Of course, even if I offer then there's no signs that the manager of Man City would take it, but he has shown an inclination to look at the present rather than the future (I got Badstuber from him in a straight swap for Negredo), so I'd at least fancy my chances. But is it good for me to offer the deal in the first place?

Thanks for any help offered,

James