Can't loan a player (president's orders)

Does anyone know what makes a president allow a loan?

The situation is this,

I'm the manager of Real Madrid, I use 3 Defenders on my tactic (5-3-2 sweeper) and my 6 are: S.Ramos (94), Pepe (93), Albiol (92), Mexes (92), Garay and Lugano (90 each).

I intend to loan Garay or Lugano to a friend who got 2 injurys last 2 matches.

Thank you

Re: Can't loan a player (president's orders)

Does anyone know what makes a president allow a loan?

The situation is this' date='

I'm the manager of Real Madrid, I use 3 Defenders on my tactic (5-3-2 sweeper) and my 6 are: S.Ramos (94), Pepe (93), Albiol (92), Mexes (92), Garay and Lugano (90 each).

I intend to loan Garay or Lugano to a friend who got 2 injurys last 2 matches.

Thank you[/quote']

if the chairman values the player highly he won't loan him out. i dont know the exact amount but i think it is like 4th choice CB you can loan out etc etc etc.

just try it, if your player isn't looking to be a member of your first team he will allow the loan.

i can loan players like ozil, krasic, valencia and suarez so it isn't always harsh !

I don't believe that I will find any reasonable explanation for this especially considering that I have currently loaned Kiessling (90) and Aquilani (90).

The only explanation can be the fact that I use 3 CB on the field and I have 3 others as subs. But even that can't make that much sense cause changing the tactics would make it and I don't have lots of Fwd or AM like Kiessling or Aquilani.

I don't know if this is relevant' date=' but be careful about loaning out high-rated players. They start complaining about being loaned out and you get that annoying "Unh" that never seems to go away, even long after being recalled.[/quote']

valencia. he played 31 games for me.

ONE SINGLE GAME for hamburg.... concern still aint gone since the 29th june.

same with kjaer.

i sent a ticket into SM saying surely this is a bug but they say no it will disappear wait and send me to the online help.

im not stupid. there is obviously something wrong or player concerns are not running currently ( which i havn't heard of.)

i usally support SM but for once it is annoying me.

hi

if the club has enough cover for that position ... and rating wise as well

if the chairman believes that ur team will suffer if a defender leaves' date=' the chairman will block the loan request[/quote']

I believe this is the case, at the start of the season for one of my teams I had 4 defenders in my first team, Alves, Lahm, Cole and Pique and 4 in my youth squad, Sakho, Otamendi, Badstuber and Santon, Badstuber and Santon were aloud to leave on loan but the chairman wouldn't even let me loan list Sakho or Otamendi, so I went and brought Albiol and then those two players were aloud to leave on loan.

The season before, a friend in the game, had an injury crisis and so for the last 8 games I loaned him 3 players, Robben, Silva and Pato, but had no problems sending them out.